OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is crazy my local spots had one pair in each size but these kicks are everywhere

No not really crazy. U must live in an area with low demand. I know i do and my ftl only got 1 pair per size 8-13, 2 in 10 & 10.5 i believe

I could be wrong, but I could see the value of these in a few years similar to the Carmine VI's

Went into my local finishline to shop today and was surprised they still had a size 8.5 for sale. I normally wear a 9, but tried them on and they fit good. I was prepared to buy, they told me I couldn't use my military discount on these. In the past I've been able to use my discount. I told them its a GR I don't see why I can't use it and ended up passing on the shoe.

I was about to get a pair for my 3 year old at finishline and they wouldn't let me use my winners circle card. I said F it..went home and got em online, they accepted the card on the website...

Which ever way you want. I always call em black cements but know most call em bred
Bred 4s not black cement 4s.
Confused, when we say cement 4s are we talking about the black and red ones? Are the white and grey ones?
who ever trades Cement 4's for these is a getting the short end of the deal
Cement 4s are classic!

I was just trying to figure out which "cement 4s" he was trying to trade for the Toros. lol

thats crazy they shipping them already.
Apparently the Buffalo store sold out before noon, store located our spot, called and basically said "yall aren't selling them, ship them up here". Even though they were GR, these weren't an easy of a cop as everybody on NT keeps bragging about (especially in small cities). Had some folks come in today trying to cop and we had nothing. Basically shipped away money.
mean.gif

So I haven't been on here lately, but I did manage to cop a pair of these beauties.

Definitely worth it IMHO.

Enjoy the pics.

2cckxky.png

The sun was setting so I tried to hurry up and take these next 2.

u1jd.png

2cnuiqc.png

This one's my favorite. :wink:

imih02.png

Congrats to everyone who was able to cop at retail.

#TeamRetail all the way!

:smokin :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom