OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This drives me up the F*#%ING WALL, put your damn feet on the floor.  No reason to put your feet or shoes on the dashboard, someone do this in my car I am throwing them out my DAMN car.  Sneakerhead or not.

Last edited:
Here its fcfs but no trying on

Guess cuz they let their employees buy remaining pairs to resell

why do you have to equate everything into resell? first hand experience says that managers want the quick sale and waiting for someone to try on the shoe takes time.

your finishline will let you try them on if they are sitting. if they are guaranteed to sell out then they get funny acting. that's it.

why do you have to equate everything into resell? first hand experience says that managers want the quick sale and waiting for someone to try on the shoe takes time.

your finishline will let you try them on if they are sitting. if they are guaranteed to sell out then they get funny acting. that's it.
Truth.

When I managed FNL, I wanted to sell the highly anticipated releases as quickly as possible for the safety of the public. People tend to act a fool during highly sought out releases

Last edited:
Here its fcfs but no trying on

Guess cuz they let their employees buy remaining pairs to resell
What does trying on have anything to do with reselling. As said, we wanna sell the shoes as quickly as possible, but not just because for the safety of everyone (because there's security watching over the release), but because people are waiting outside and it looks better for the company.

for those asking about my laces i got them off my Laser 4s they look
pimp.gif
wow what a difference red laces make imo. makes me regret not copping.

If I'm buying some shoes and I wanna know how they will fit then I will try them on. I don't see why they wouldn't let you try them on if you're the one who will be wearing them. If they don't fit right then I'll probably return them anyway.

I just received my pair from ndc. Crack I must say. Stuffing was od but I don't mind. Very nice retro+ cw. Great quality too it seems.

What happened to the db3 thread...
got locked it looks like ... did it really need a thread though? I mean only place you can get em is nike and there wont be links up early like other releases. Either you get em sat or you dont.

looks like there wasnt much going on there anyway tho

NDC pair just came in, you guys weren't kidding about the glue smell! Man that's some pungent glue they used on these pairs!!!

got locked it looks like ... did it really need a thread though? I mean only place you can get em is nike and there wont be links up early like other releases. Either you get em sat or you dont.

looks like there wasnt much going on there anyway tho
Its not locked. 

Hey guys.

I'm trying to get some production dates for future LC's. Here's what I got size 10.5

02/12/13 to 03/11/13 - purchased at FNL in VA

If someone tries on a shoe at footlocker and decides to not buy them are they still dead stock? Some people say no some say yes.
If they aren't worn outside or walked around in they are DS. Don't get crazy, people test drive new cars all day, doesn't make them used cars

Back
Top Bottom