OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These are my first Jordan retros, I Love them!
roll.gif

idk.... That statement is def doin some injustice to the OG Royal 1s and OG '88 White Cement 3s, which r both 2013 releases and most certainly in a different league than the Bugs 8s and Toro 4s.
Its possible number wise over those 2 releases but im not sure i believe a 4 and especially an 8 are in the top 2 in sales all year.

What you guys think is the best NON OG CW from the last 2 Years? Cav 4's or Toro 4's? I really cannot decide i love them both for different reasons but prob cav's just cos it feels like less noobs have em but then toros are damn nice on feet.

idk.... That statement is def doin some injustice to the OG Royal 1s and OG '88 White Cement 3s, which r both 2013 releases and most certainly in a different league than the Bugs 8s and Toro 4s.
The Royal 1 and '88 3s weren't a regular GR and didn't have as many pairs produced as compared to the AJ8/AJ4 so that is why they are the two top selling JB products of 2013.

Last edited:

What are you even talking about?

Why are you bringing in limited sneakers in to a conversation where he's talking about best selling?

It is factual information that simply shows which two shoes made JB the most money... nothing more.
It Doesn't have anything to do with what shoes we consider the best of the year.
JB doesn't make real money off its limited sneaks.
The limited sneaks are marketing.
Limited sneaks keep the ball rolling... keep the hype alive.
:nerd:

What are you even talking about?

Why are you bringing in limited sneakers in to a conversation where he's talking about best selling?

true... cant be best selling if they only drop a small number of pairs.

The Royal 1 and '88 3s weren't a regular GR and didn't have as many pairs produced as compared to the AJ8/AJ3 so that is why they are the two top selling JB products of 2013.

That makes sense.. I guess JB should've put an * at the bottom of that statement that read "only GR shoes accounted for" when talkin abt top selling JB. But nevertheless , numbers don't lie, so u guys r right.. GR sales will beat a limited release sales almost all of the time!

I really hope they restock these. I've never regretted not getting a J more than this one. Fingers crossed.

LOL

I'll agree with the fact that they did a pretty good job on these. Especially knowing they made 300,000 pairs.

LOL

I'll agree with the fact that they did a pretty good job on these. Especially knowing they made 300,000 pairs.
I can go-sign this. They did a good job with these vs some of the recent releases (also like you said w/ the high quantity made) but these aren't the greatest quality like some others believe them to be.

I gotta admit after wearing it 3x for 11 hours straight. These thing doesn't crease like my other shoe. I hope it stay like this forever lol.

How tough were these to get? I walked into HOH on restock day and landed them. Total surprise.

Not hard to get I walked in to pick up my shadows and grabbed a pair no ticket they even sat some places for a few days

When was there a "restock" day? I'm friends with the manager at my local HOH, and he said there hasn't been one yet for these. He went on further to tell me that it should be soon.

Back
Top Bottom