Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Got my pair from the SNKRS app.

In my Opinion these are TTS. Im usually a 8.5 but can fit a 8 sometimes. Tried on a size 8 Columbia's and they were really tight. Foot was hurting all around. 

If you think you can go .5 size down and stretch the shoes, DON'T. Jordan's nowadays has no stretch in them.

me too...been over 50 mins...at least out of stock me so i can go back to sleep
I just got out of stock for a size 11 after all of that time.
mean.gif
I got that 40 mins ago for the 11

anyone else NOT get an email from nike?

Just wait on it. Mine took like 10-15 mins. after order was made.

Got thru on the APP and had to call in to apply my $30 voucher. Total will be around $177 for my second pair.

Haven't been this successful on a release since 2012.

Just got back in on FNL, still an FSR showing...good sign :smile:

Check your credit card statement address, and make sure that it matches your FNL profile address exactly. Don't use UPS suggested address if prompted.

Or, call FNL customer service and wait on the line...prob a 45-hour wait now.

Last edited:
Whats the deal with the SNKRS app? don't you need an access code to get releases, cuz it just sends me to mdc in the app as is? If so how do you get 1? PM me if you don't want to blow up the spot. much appreciated

Not blowing up my spot bc Nike already said it. But you do need an access code. So with the app you can download it and just view it, everyone has access to that now. To be able to purchase through the app you will need the access code. Right now for iPhone its out and you have to be on a waiting list to get a code, I got mine about 10 days ago and was able to secure my liberty 10s. With android I belive Nike said the app is till to come. With the access when you have entered your size in profile it pops up and all you need to to is hit buy. I just looked and the app still has pairs. I just got mine from FTL and I like them a lot. It's weird but they smell exactly like my motor sports and the leather on them is great. View media item 1412906View media item 1412907

not one pair Carted from any site LOL

I really don't wanna hit the Mall but it's looking like that!

Guess I'm not the only one who got kicked outta line. Nike out here playing favorites smh. Happy for yall wit the app, but I'm hating

Anyone having issues with eastbay? It's in my cart at the checkout and I checkout as guest and all I see is processing. Been waiting for way too long :frown:

Back
Top Bottom