Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

It looks like the hype for gr j's is slowly decreasing.. Pretty much everything flopped in terms of resale this year excet for just don 2s

Just wait until the hares and bordeauxs, those will be the first releases of this year to do that(I fear) :stoneface:

I thought the same just now. but now that im thinking about it. after the way they MASSED produced the INF 6s and columbia/legend blue 11s... they will sell out but will be attainable. will sell out same day probably

Yea the days of 5 minute sellouts for GR Jordans are pretty much over

nah, there will be hyped up GRs eventually that everyone wants. none of these shoes releasing are even appealing. Like i liked a few but meh. Price also factors in when you are paying 200+ with tax now and even online with shipping :smh:

Bordeauxs and Hares will be easier than last year's Carmines. And anyone who struck out on Carmines is absolutely clueless when it comes to buying sneakers

If you think otherwise, then you have absolutely no clue about hype or demand of sneakers in general

Last edited:
i think both Hares and Bordeaux or w/e are both ugly as hell
laugh.gif
BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!

Sike nah to each their own 
roll.gif

my champs is doing size cards for these today. Fcfs, already secured mine and wifeys pair for Saturday. Love not having to wait for a phone call

Can somebody who purchased theirs already post the inside where the shoe trees are? Does it come with a stem?

Bordeauxs and Hares will be easier than last year's Carmines. And anyone who struck out on Carmines is absolutely clueless when it comes to buying sneakers
I agree with this because of the increase and price.

And so far none of the remastered releases sold out immediately

If it wasent for all this ALL Star Game hookup Wild West bs going on, where u basically subtract the largest city in the US from NDC(and other online sites) for the most part, the BOB would of sold out rasonably quick, Mirrors would of been pure mayhem, Florals would be a legit couple hour sell out with a few scattered sizes left.
Plus Nike is eating into resellers profit, 275 for mirrors, 190 for remastered...that's major. So HOPEFULLY resellers on the fringe keep dropping off due to financies. also the APP is showing potential as far as super quick checkouts without bots, it's basically a bot itself.
The AJ 1 BRED LOW sold out quick online, at 130, that's a sound investment. Anyways, as far as this weekend, really the only sample size we have so far this year is inconclusive. The biggest city was out of the game, there were a TON of releases-Not just one dope shoe to target, and we're just now adjusting to the prices and the APP.

I think the biggest thing NIKE can do to make it fair, and that's via the app. U can't share a code and only one app per account. I know resellers get creative, but the ones on the fringe, only making a few bucks here and there due to the price increase and restocks. THE GAME IS GETTING EXHAUSTINGLY FOR ME SO I KNOW THE SMALL TIME RESELLERS ARE ABOUT TO CALL IT QUITS.

once we start getting access codes, we might just be on the way to sneaker freedom

But yea, either way we got some tough weekends ahead. The sneaker game is still a monster. A red 5. Yep. Maybe another high fashion collab. But s*** feels good at the moment.

Last edited:
no i don't think u do bruh...carmines demand outweighed the supply even tho they were a general release. 

same will be for bordeaux
Demand is gonna outweigh supply on lotta OG colorways. What's your point. If you had trouble getting the shoe this hobby ain't for you. Plain and simple

Same with Bordeauxs. You strikeout on those then strongly consider retiring cuz this ain't for you

Last edited:
after this Saturday I will probably pass on Marvin the Martian. Looking at those gold Foamposites then v Chicago X looks sweet to me.

Back
Top Bottom