Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

watched a security guard walk into the back of FL with a big ole duffle bag, walked out with a boxy duffle bag all filld up. needless to say I didnt win from there......

then I get a call from footaction I won a pair of the oreos!!!!

..... but in my wife's size. sigh. 

Just got my call back from Foot Locker for my 10.5 -- stoked!

Finish Line and Champs make their calls on Thursday in my area so still waiting on those.

Last edited:

So do you guys believe that I will be able to walk in a store the day of the release and get a pair like I did with the French Blue 4's?
French Blue 
mean.gif

So do you guys believe that I will be able to walk in a store the day of the release and get a pair like I did with the French Blue 4's?
I think you mean the Columbia 4's, and while possible, I wouldn't try my luck.  Just because one CW sat, doesn't mean that all will

Bruhs...... that garbage story i have about not getting these on release day ended up being a fairytale :lol:

walked into the spot and they were doing guaranteed tickets. i just wanted to see what was on sale :rofl:
ah you knew you was gonna cave come RD anyway :lol:

Gotta love guaranteed tix tho

Called my Hoh and they said the raffle wont be until tomorrow or Friday..

Last edited:
Secured two pairs in size 11.

If my buddy doesn't want the second pair I'll make sure to talk to people here. Will happily help someone out if they miss on em.

I want these bad. I doubt I can walk in and get these in the Bx, everything sells out here even the french blue 7s.

Come to the House of Hoops on 125th. They didn't do a raffle. Fcfs show up before 12 and you should get your pair. I did this for the Columbia IV's. Easy cop.

Had a chance to drop by Hilltop in Richmond. Did not get a chance to go downstairs because i was in a hurry

This is for the upstairs location

1BF8F2BDB1

Cool thanks, I'm kinda nervous ya know, I see a lot of happy fams up on here, wish we can all be happy by the 21st

Come to the House of Hoops on 125th. They didn't do a raffle. Fcfs show up before 12 and you should get your pair. I did this for the Columbia IV's. Easy cop.
All the mainstream footlockers (union sq, 34th, 42nd times sq, harlem) do fcfs

Back
Top Bottom