Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Looking like i'll have to pass on these, had a problem with my car I had to fix that took the money for this pair. :smh:

I hate when this happens. Drove me to trade my car in for a new one so that I can just make my payment.

j fed up 
laugh.gif

About to hit 5 o" clock, getting high and just patiently waiting for the phone call, please just 1 phone call for the oreo's size 11

About to hit 5 o" clock, getting high and just patiently waiting for the phone call, please just 1 phone call for the oreo's size 11
ive gotten callback at like 8 something at night and have heard of some getting at 10 something even. never give up hope until the day is over

LA heads, anyone get any calls yet :nerd:

Have 2 tickets at FTL (Ventura and Thousand Oaks )
2 champs (Ventura and T.O.)
1 Sheiks And 1 shoe palace.

And nothing but telemarketers all day happens every time i want a shoe :lol:

I always thought it was generally considered rude for a business to call after 9 pm
depends on how bad u want the callback for the kicks lol i dont mind. the other option is, they dont call u and u have to fight for a pair on release day.

For those of you guys who buy pairs for your girl/wife/mom, is there a size difference from Women's sizing to big kids sizing?  For example, if a girl is a size 5, what is she in big kids?

Thanks for the help.

Yea I wouldn't mind either, **** call me any time 24 hours, it happen to me with the 11/legends it sucks, had to pay a 30$fee for some1 to add to cart deal , it worked but got them a week later after the release

For those of you guys who buy pairs for your girl/wife/mom, is there a size difference from Women's sizing to big kids sizing?  For example, if a girl is a size 5, what is she in big kids?

Thanks for the help.
my fiance is a size 7 in wms and buys a size 5.5 or 6 in kids. 

When u say "Which he never does nor do I" are u guys together as in sex partners?

Haha well we resort to name calling when ur like 14 or just have no real logic or fact to continue the debate

If u been in these threads long enough u will know he's stated several times in multiple threads he doesn't. I don't need to know this mans personal life to this since he states it openly smh.....

So when say the term insulting some 1, don't it apply when both of you are saying "I never pay more then retail" in reality not all win the raffle so others gotta look elsewhere so isn't that like your saying your better then them?

So when say the term insulting some 1, don't it apply when both of you are saying "I never pay more then retail" in reality not all win the raffle so others gotta look elsewhere so isn't that like your saying your better then them?
Not at all. Get outta here with ya offensive and uncalled for comments. Anybody can cop for retail if they try hard enough. If you can't you aren't trying.

*you're
wink.gif

Anybody can cop for retail if they try hard enough. If you can't you aren't trying.
ehhh, not a fairstatement at all bro. people have different circumstances in their lives. not everybody can go through all the same channels u go through to secure a pair for retail. it doesnt mean they didnt try hard.

Not at all. Get outta here with ya offensive and uncalled for comments. Anybody can cop for retail if they try hard enough. If you can't you aren't trying.
Lol, u guys are funny, no sh it we can all copped for retail price, and you think we aren't really looking hard enough ??? C'mon dude now and days nobody is nice like that, people will always make some kind of cake, on release day u have maybe 10% chance of copping for retail if u get lucky,

Back
Top Bottom