OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Still saying these are Infrareds?? January 2010 release. I repeat, these are not infrareds.

VIA KATC

One of the most beloved Air Jordans of all time, the Air Jordan VI is set to retro in 2010 after a long hiatus (not counting the packaged VIs). Severalcolorways of the VI are set to hit retail including the Black/Red Air Jordan Retro VI. The Black/Red Air Jordan Retro VI is features a Black nubuck upper withRed accents. Though it's not the legendary Black/Infrared VI, the Black/Red Air Jordan Retro VI comes in a classic Bulls colorway and could have easilybeen an OG colorway.

The Black/Red Air Jordan Retro VI is set to release in early 2010.

Release Date: 01/2010
Color: Black/Varsity Red
Style: 384664-061
Price: $150.00
ajviinf1.jpg

ajviblkinfraredm1m.jpg

ajviblkinfraredm3m.jpg

ajviblkinfraredm4m.jpg

WOW these are crazy
pimp.gif

******EDIT: 9/2/09. THANKS AIR-RANDY
pimp.gif

AIR-RANDY GOT THE HOOKUP
glasses.gif

aj-vi-black-infrared-6.jpg

aj-vi-black-infrared-4.jpg

aj-vi-black-infrared-2.jpg

aj-vi-black-infrared-3.jpg

aj-vi-black-infrared-1.jpg

aj-vi-black-infrared-5.jpg

UPDATE 10/7/09

VIA SNEAKERNEWS/OPIUM/KICKSONFIRE

Air Jordan VI (6) Retro - Black - Varsity Red - Detailed Images
Its official that Air Jordan VI mania will be fully underway once the calendar changes to 2010. Yesterday, we gave you some nice looks at both the White/Varsity Red version and the Black/Red/Blue "Pistons" colorway. Now, we get a great detailed preview of perhaps the most eagerly anticipated of them all. As you probably know by now, the nubuck upper has been replaced with Black suede and the Infrared accents are now Varsity Red, but it's still hard not to get pretty excited when checking out these pics. Sneakerheads have been waiting a long time for this shoe to Retro, and while it may sport a few changes from the OG version, there still close enough that there's plenty to love about them. Keep reading for a thorough look at some of the finer details of the Black/Varsity Red Air Jordan VI and look for these to hit select retailers such as Opium in January. Via KOF.

Style: 384664-061
Color: Black/Varsity Red

varsity-red-january-2010-_6.jpg

varsity-red-january-2010-_2.jpg

varsity-red-january-2010-_1.jpg

varsity-red-january-2010-_3.jpg

varsity-red-january-2010-_5.jpg

varsity-red-january-2010-_4.jpg

varsity-red-january-2010-_7.jpg

varsity-red-january-2010-11.jpg

varsity-red-january-2010-10.jpg

damn, so these really are more suede than nubuck. oh well, i'll cop at least 1 pair just to have. they still look good, imo

copped
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
I dont own any VIs, so it's gonna be good to add to the collection. Stillwish they were infrared tho
frown.gif

I'll prolly cop on discount..these aren't gonna sit for too long once they release..

Copped ! 2 pairs for me rock and stock
pimp.gif
quality isn't great but it's not terrible I like but next time JB give us a higher quality suede please !

Originally Posted by AIR 305

Still saying these are Infrareds?? January 2010 release. I repeat, these are not infrareds.

VIA KATC

One of the most beloved Air Jordans of all time, the Air Jordan VI is set to retro in 2010 after a long hiatus (not counting the packaged VIs). Several colorways of the VI are set to hit retail including the Black/Red Air Jordan Retro VI. The Black/Red Air Jordan Retro VI is features a Black nubuck upper with Red accents. Though it's not the legendary Black/Infrared VI, the Black/Red Air Jordan Retro VI comes in a classic Bulls colorway and could have easily been an OG colorway.
Not suede. It's nubuck.

Guess I will have to cop because my '00 have crumbled. I must say not really satisfied with the final product.

Back
Top Bottom