Official Jordan XI Thread

It's basically an inevitable instant crumble/disintegration once it goes on feet and worn to walk on any surface type due to natural aging amplified by them not being worn at all for over 26 years.
original 11s are phylon not polyurethane, though. I haven't seen phylon midsoles crumble like that. They'd really just have to worry about the air unit or sole separation

Love my ogs

Attachments

• D323CCA5-34D4-40BE-BD21-3FAD463D40F6.jpeg
    D323CCA5-34D4-40BE-BD21-3FAD463D40F6.jpeg
    572.2 KB · Views: 47
Despite striking out on my submissions with Foot Locker & Champs, it was a simple excursion for me to get the Jordan XI Cherry yesterday! It's nice that these were plentiful and easy to get after release day.

I got my guy who's a longtime manager at Foot Locker to hold a pair for me since I struck out. But he actually saved me time and distance yesterday since his store is farther out for me. He checked the inventory at the Hollywood & Highland store and texted me the quantity number in my size. I gave them a call, and the dude who answered was cool with verifying that it was first come, first serve and they had a lot. I went in later in the afternoon and got my pair easily.

I was in the market for some white and red shoes with a teeny bit of black on them.
IMG_6599.JPG
IMG_6600.JPG
IMG_6601.JPG
IMG_6602.JPG
IMG_6603.JPG
IMG_6604.JPG

It was worth delaying cutting my hair and doing cleaning chores at home yesterday to step out and secure my pair. 😆

Back
Top Bottom