Official Jordan XI Thread

I have been looking around for both og Concords and Breds in my size especially in a brand new condition, but the prices suck or they sold out. My other question regarding the og 11’s is, even if I’m able to get them in a brand new condition could they still be wearable?
Sole/Midsole separation is likely at some point. The glue is too old, especially if never worn. I personally would not wear a pair of DS originals.

Sole/Midsole separation is likely at some point. The glue is too old, especially if never worn. I personally would not wear a pair of DS originals.
Well what about pre-owned or worn pairs? Also besides the GOAT app and ebay, what are some legitimate sites or places that I could go and get them?

Yes any OG 11 that is in good shape is gonna fetch a pretty penny. Honestly if you are looking for 11’s to wear just play it safe and buy a retro pair. The 2018 Concord and 2019 Playoff are as close to the OG as we will ever get.
Alright then. I guess I’m gonna get another pair of 2018 Concords and get a pair of Playoffs. I know I own one pair of Concords and a pair of Win Like ‘82s but I’m gonna double up

TTS on 11’s. It’s been years since I wore a pair of og 11’s on my feet but I feel like the recent retros aren’t too far off from how the og felt. The primary difference is the midsole, which was quite a bit softer on the OG and therefore a bit more comfy. The retros have a much harder midsole but they still feel fine.
I can attest to this. when I tried the retros, it felt kinda hollow hard with no compression. while they were fine, I felt that they felt dead which made me pass on them over the more recent Jordans or other performance basketball shoes. the only exception though are the pairs which had the PU insoles.

All ogs on the left 95,96 on the right concords from 95, 2000, and 2018 the only concords that matter the 2011 was trash so dont include that lmfao

Attachments

• A8B16BCD-F47C-4D86-A49E-F063DA5AAB78.jpeg
    A8B16BCD-F47C-4D86-A49E-F063DA5AAB78.jpeg
    518.8 KB · Views: 194
  • 4283BE6E-119A-4870-AC01-EF2FAE0B3549.jpeg
    4283BE6E-119A-4870-AC01-EF2FAE0B3549.jpeg
    366.3 KB · Views: 195
All ogs on the left 95,96 on the right concords from 95, 2000, and 2018 the only concords that matter the 2011 was trash so dont include that lmfao
who can blame some people having the 2011? the Concords were a rarity after 2000 and it is only around 2018 that we got some massive influx of them though the quality can be spotty from time to time. I'd get another pair and hopefully they have the 23s on the next iterations. hopefully they would put a P/U insole as well if ever. I wouldn't mind either if they have an Alpha Project treatment on them on the cushioning. those squeaks are just dreadful.

who can blame some people having the 2011? the Concords were a rarity after 2000 and it is only around 2018 that we got some massive influx of them though the quality can be spotty from time to time. I'd get another pair and hopefully they have the 23s on the next iterations. hopefully they would put a P/U insole as well if ever. I wouldn't mind either if they have an Alpha Project treatment on them on the cushioning. those squeaks are just dreadful.
I get it thqt people wanted it im not blaming people for wanting it im just staing it was a terrible retro compared to the pairs I mentioned above which is absolutely true

Would this corny photoshop job to make it tie in with the color gimmick for this pending release convince any of y'all MFs to get a pair if they offered them in extended sizes? 😆

Back
Top Bottom