***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
mean.gif

I need a fresh pair of playoffs in my life again! Love flu games, love taxis... but playoffs are the only 12 I must have in rotation. Bought a nds pair of '12s bout 2 years ago and they're beat. It's time to re-up!!!

Last edited:
So I just got played badly for Master 12s I was selling and I'm gonna telll my story and I don't care if you guys make fun of me or anything but I'm just doing it so that you guys are aware and careful.

Here is my story:

I listed my Master 12s on eBay at a fixed price, a buyer contacted me and we made a deal through PayPal. He sent me the "payment" to my account using my email address. I check my email and i received an email notification from "PayPal" stating that I received payment for the shoes. What I didn't realize was that it wasn't a real PayPal email address. Just the username of the email account that the person used said "Service@Paypal.com" but the actual email address was helpcenter9111@gmail.com.

I shipped the shoes and they just got delivered to the person's destination. Don't be me and get scammed. I should've been more thorough.
had that happened once luckily it was a pair of fakes so i didn't take an L
you sellin fakes?

These ebay stories are why I moved everything to GOAT. I send them to GOAT and then I'm out of it.

I had a cat try and scam me on a pair of MC2 racers. Contacted me relentlessly about them, bought them on ebay I shipped them immediately to his verified PP addy (luckily I don't send anything without signature confirm). The addy was an abandoned house, so the PO needing sig confirm started the process to send them back to me. I spend all morning calling POs trying to locate them, while constantly emailing the buyer through ebay where they were. Dude says my bad, they're doing construction on the house, and goes and signs for them. Myself like a moron believes its all good. 

A month later this twit files an unauthorized payment through PP. Luckily I had all my receipts and emails through ebay, plus the fact the idiot signed for the shoes at the PO. So I got my money back through PPs seller protection, but when I received the final resolution PP lost out on the claim through the Credit Card company. So I wasn't effected but the bum got the shoes and his 375 any way. At that point I decided nothing but GRs and garbage on ebay. Thankfully Goat came along for when I want to sell something high dollar.  

Last edited:
Yea my stories with ebay are just as bad. Most recently was on a pair of DS Lebron XI Everglades I sold with mismatch production dates. Had the box, and from a verified seller and statements from Nike stating that it's typical for production dates not too match on an authentic pair. So the person filed a non-authentic claim and won because I never offered an option to return the shoes for inspection. So they forced the return but I got my shoes in worse condition. That was my last sale on ebay months ago. Hate getting ripped by either ebay or PP.

On a lighter note. TBT:

h0Ws2Kuc9khDxaY6TcuHaBdivZd2q976QK3ehsHCqJdpJBGSQE5RosWehhumcu7Zk2YaCI_iJZiUESwQ8c0OmASCNQIBlkyVRaGw2xRvy9nqi9d0amZhGt3rddRJ7Df1SybnKJVo5-oJbUG5PxoGmxX-x-FxUofMs1fUtdLWDmvc2lER-3QynqHDbqFaq5BXB4H8-jh45jxCjxCHOyHQiOleDfgv7hae5SQpFAc4Aniqw6MFNqj1LHsyyepKaoBxzFeGA7gq1GO54-YF0cgO0lRdx1KDm2b-gteupQBDr2AbhXR5ZhzLsU6KS8XvHlaCTFu7gavQYegKWdZEO56AX4BMH6ZpwQ39EsH16Vc6vHOPj4R07LWDZLgNXKVI0TL2Jr7OoJ62Td8L2utB4qqbbmg465AL27IV_PDvjA3ugheAdQSvZbJaComwfavPtM72Hpqm7Z1aAZGrIJEP128i25S89F60RDACGjLC8_0u1krQQbwTcO0y8f-bl7ce_ljmiMlrJZZ1erc5mAuOh1aKuwWVWeTdtBcEJS5AGMYDUnG26Yr_7afIqz7_O3TWBn5vbzJY=w1239-h1524-no

Last edited:
Y'all should try to keep the scam stories to a minimum... You lowkey might be giving these losers ideas. I understand how y'all feel, wanting to warn against scams on (eBay, PayPal, etc) BUT; going into detail like that can cause someone who's doing their research to re-create that situation & fool another unknowing customer in the same fashion. Keep it simple if you HAVE to share your story, that's all I'm tryna say. Scammers search for stories like that and use them to their advantage. Share experiences with the community, but don't give them crooks a How-To-Scam essay, it's counterproductive fam

These ebay stories are why I moved everything to GOAT. I send them to GOAT and then I'm out of it.

I had a cat try and scam me on a pair of MC2 racers. Contacted me relentlessly about them, bought them on ebay I shipped them immediately to his verified PP addy (luckily I don't send anything without signature confirm). The addy was an abandoned house, so the PO needing sig confirm started the process to send them back to me. I spend all morning calling POs trying to locate them, while constantly emailing the buyer through ebay where they were. Dude says my bad, they're doing construction on the house, and goes and signs for them. Myself like a moron believes its all good. 

A month later this twit files an unauthorized payment through PP. Luckily I had all my receipts and emails through ebay, plus the fact the idiot signed for the shoes at the PO. So I got my money back through PPs seller protection, but when I received the final resolution PP lost out on the claim through the Credit Card company. So I wasn't effected but the bum got the shoes and his 375 any way. At that point I decided nothing but GRs and garbage on ebay. Thankfully Goat came along for when I want to sell something high dollar.  
I don't understand why the credit company ruled in his favor either if he signed for them with all the ebay emails?

Y'all should try to keep the scam stories to a minimum... You lowkey might be giving these losers ideas. I understand how y'all feel, wanting to warn against scams on (eBay, PayPal, etc) BUT; going into detail like that can cause someone who's doing their research to re-create that situation & fool another unknowing customer in the same fashion. Keep it simple if you HAVE to share your story, that's all I'm tryna say. Scammers search for stories like that and use them to their advantage. Share experiences with the community, but don't give them crooks a How-To-Scam essay, it's counterproductive fam
It also teaches sellers what not to do like ship shoes before checking your pp...

I don't understand why the credit company ruled in his favor either if he signed for them with all the ebay emails?

Credit card company's rarely lose charge backs

You could order yeezys from adidas and file a chargeback for any reason and still win

That's even I sell with GOAT now. Get money sent direct to my bank account and they middle man. No ones taking money from my bank account so I don't care.

I wish the playoffs would release this year. My '04 pair has yellowed and the sole has completely separated.

On a separate note, I'm not sure what to get in July. The Nike Air metallic 5's or the the red 12's. That may be a last minute call..

I wish the playoffs would release this year. My '04 pair has yellowed and the sole has completely separated.

On a separate note, I'm not sure what to get in July. The Nike Air metallic 5's or the the red 12's. That may be a last minute call..
Both

I wish I could and that's easy to say but my wife and I are expecting our first child in October. We're trying to finish off renovations to our house before the baby comes, so I have money tied up with quite a bit.

Last edited:
My motto is go for the original colorways (The White, French Blue, Metallic Silver, and Varsity Red 12s is the only retro plus colorway I secured in a while).

Last edited:
I wish I could and that's easy to say but my wife and I are expecting our first child in October. We're trying to finish off renovations to our house before the baby comes, so I have money tied up with quite a bit.
first off congrats on the baby, get ready for those first couple of weeks. Second I would also go with the metallics.

first off congrats on the baby, get ready for those first couple of weeks. Second I would also go with the metallics.

I appreciate it man. Trying to get all the sleep I can now just to be ready haha. Yeah I think I'm going metallics.

Back
Top Bottom