***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Flu Game maps

2yyo7fa.jpg

Are the Flu Game 12s are gonna be a hard cop or should i be able to logon and cop them online without a prob next Saturday?

Look to get someone to make some things happen to secure you a pair at a retailer to avoid hassle. I think that you might be successful on SNKRS app if the Flu's are a non-draw item. Either way, this will be an incredibly hard purchase imo. I know the conissuers on here will have better suggestions.

Didn't get my pair, but I will be on the lookout for these when they restock. Anyhow, I'm going to the Nike Outlet to see what they have since I have a discount that was given to me when I bought my Aqua 8's.

Didn't even see that comment 
roll.gif

Cousin got her Melo's on Nike pretty easily. Guess she deserves it since she's been driving around since 6 for some reason lol

Sucks that they don't go up to a 10.5 like the last release 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Didn't even see that comment :rofl:

Cousin got her Melo's on Nike pretty easily. Guess she deserves it since she's been driving around since 6 for some reason lol

Sucks that they don't go up to a 10.5 like the last release :smh:  
didn't they see a men's release later that year? I'm waiting for JB to pull that Tomfoolery

I picked up the women's pair the first time around with the matching dickies short-set lol. This time got em again thanks to wearing an 8.5, but I beleive the men's pair were a little limited back in the day. Seriously doubt they will bless the big foot cats this time around tho smh. They run A little roomy by the way but I wouldn't SZ down

Will this be a WC4 level hype? I almost got caught slipping on that release.  Lately I've just been setting my alarm 5 minutes before release time, copping on SNKRS, and going back to sleep.  It's been glorious.

Will this be a WC4 level hype? I almost got caught slipping on that release.  Lately I've just been setting my alarm 5 minutes before release time, copping on SNKRS, and going back to sleep.  It's been glorious.
the WC4 were crazy. Passed on them. Don't regret it. $220 was too steep.

Back
Top Bottom