***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
15lab12s are just a sample for now. I would've liked for JB to keep their word and release these this year but they didn't. There's always next year...

might as well save them for 2019 and do it big, I'm be broke that yr, hopefully I'm deployed again and getting extra money

get that shmoney redrum3281 redrum3281

Them lab12s are clean, nice OVO consolation.

Them Pantone color schemed 12s tho [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
get that shmoney @redrum3281

Them lab12s are clean, nice OVO consolation.

Them Pantone color schemed 12s tho [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
well you know me I'm need them all, but no consolation, I plan on getting the ovo's before I redeploy from Kuwait in feb-mar

might as well save them for 2019 and do it big, I'm be broke that yr, hopefully I'm deployed again and getting extra money
Damn man didn't know you served. Thank you for your service!
thank you, it's always good to be appreciated

Last edited:
For the OG heads

Does anyone know or remember the original release date of the Jordan 12's back in 1996 specifically the taxi colorway

Those are blue fire. I've got a real nice royal blue watch. Could make a nice pair.
eek.gif

They ever gonna release the cherry 12s or what lol ? Been waiting forever all these others are lame..

Last edited:
I need them purple dust 12s in a 9.5Y. Tried to get em on my phone but the 10am release was just mere moments after I got my pupils dilated at the eye doctor. So I missed out. Let me know if y'all see them somewhere in a 9.5Y

pm'd a spot

Mann.. looking forward to blues. Just got a Royal beenie in that should go pretty good with em.

ANYONE KNOW HOW THE NYLON 12'S FIT... SAY COMPARED TO FLU GAMES?

I WEAR A 10 IN FLU GAMES AND NEED NYLONS BUT I WANT TO MAKE SURE I GET THE RIGHT SIZE. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Back
Top Bottom