***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Watching BET Awards and Khaled came out in the 6 Wheats and the Grey 12s that comes out next....both were clean on feet...especially the 12s!!!

Fire!!! In Hand...

Attachments

• 20171013_114533.jpg
    20171013_114533.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 39
I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S JUST THIS PARTICULAR STORE'S ALLOCATION,BUT ONE OF THE CITY GEAR STORES OUT HERE IN HOUSTON SAID HE ONLY RECEIVED 13 PAIRS OF THE BORDEAUX'S...I'M THINKING THESE MAY BE LIMITED. SO IF U WANT 'EM, U MIGHT WANNA PULL THE TRIGGER ASAP...HOLLA.

CED B.

I was at a FNL and i asked about these, dude said they only received two 6 1/2s he said that was an error on their end. Because they didnt place the order correctly.... So who knows, after that Masters fiasco anything is possible... I might hit up some EU spots to avoid the hassle

Im not gassing myself into retail.. and if they end up being limited.. good riddens. The shoe is nice but not enough to be played with a limited tag to cop on RD. I honestly don't want them that badly.

Y'all make sure you ask the stores what time they're opening for these.

Some stores open an hour or two early for some releases.

I ordered these 2 days ago from stadiumgoods for retail, didn't get a shipping email so i guess they will ship out tomorrow

But they would instant sell out if they were OVO x Jordan 12s with bordeaux stingray, cream oustsole with OVO pom pom logo haha

Back
Top Bottom