***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Not for me
3B6678E6-895E-4CD7-A6B7-C90933501EAA.png

20171014_163220.jpg
These definitely hold their own against the psny 12s. Also make sure to buy suede protector, the material is very delicate and bleeds very easily. Already had a customer try to return a pair he ruined.
Dealbreaker. I was on the fence too if they hit a disco. I remember my Black Grape 5s. Suede was trash and then the sole yellowed just sitiing in the box. Hell, opened my Chromeposites this week to find the Chrome was peeling off on one shoe. Never been worn. Only buyin what i can wear or flip now.

damn thread killed any advanced warning for those black & pink XII's... didn't even know when they dropped. :smh:

next time make a thread for each new color b.

them joints sold fast in big sizes.

So are these one of those shoes u hv to keep i eye on with them sittin in the box, i seen a couple mention the suede running on to the sail part, couple pair instore u could see the maroon runnin on to the sail part too... tryin avoid all of this!!!

So are these one of those shoes u hv to keep i eye on with them sittin in the box, i seen a couple mention the suede running on to the sail part, couple pair instore u could see the maroon runnin on to the sail part too... tryin avoid all of this!!!
Yes. The dye is so rich that it will definitely bleed onto the sail especially if moisture hits the shoe.

So I was able to get these... someone didn't pick up their reservation and they called me. Got my 10.5. Dude behind me was salty because that was his size too, but **** that, I was the 3rd person up there today so **** his reservation. These are not as dark as the red in my Coach jacket, but I don't think it's going to matter since they will be far apart when wearing em.

These bleed out the box, check the white tissue for make up stains. Any reccomended brand of suede protector for these, and what should I do to avoid it bleeinding into the midsole when spraying? I mean I guess it doesn't need a lot of the spray for that to matter, I dunno...

i like how some of ya'll are explaining them like you gotta full size run and you need to move em lol :smokin

:lol: the dude GumBottoms' posts read like a DJ shouting in the middle of a mixtape.

Sucks that the maroon is bleeding so badly. Was pretty tempted to pull the trigger in a bit til I started reading that. Think I'll hold for a decent discount/outlet steal, and go for the grey suede 12s instead.

damn thread killed any advanced warning for those black & pink XII's... didn't even know when they dropped. :smh:

What jersey would you wear with black and pink sneakers

Not gonna move resell. Just hold out for somebody who needs to move their pair. Jordans have 0 resell value anymore. Theres too many.

not a jersey persay but,

nikeagassi.jpg

i already saw pairs move above MSRP because of da low size run extended sizes usually are.
U kno how this game goes. Always resell for more day of release. As pairs roll in prices will drop. Everyone buys that sz to resell.

Ppl Talking Bout Bleeding!!! We Just Got The Shoe Yesterday!!! Look At My Paper Not A Drop Of Blood!!! No Rain No Snow Simple...

Attachments

• 1508051848383-646411783.jpg
    1508051848383-646411783.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 30
Back
Top Bottom