***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Folks, I'm hunting for some below retail Greys or Boardeauxs.
Size 12.5/13.
Would really appreciate it.
Happy Holidays NT fam.!!!

Folks, I'm hunting for some below retail Greys or Boardeauxs.
Size 12.5/13.
Would really appreciate it.
Happy Holidays NT fam.!!!
The Bordeauxs hit the Nike outlet by me (Massachusetts) but they only had up to Sz 12. I tried a 12 but just a little too small. I'm on the hunt as well!! Shouldn't have slept on all those Black Friday deals.

I think I won

Attachments

• 20171229_191306.jpg
    20171229_191306.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 76
I didn’t get the disco unfortunately(Thanks PayPal), and I had to wait until someone made a return to Nike, but I got my dark greys 11.5s. Glad I checked Snkrs this morning.

The Bordeauxs hit the Nike outlet by me (Massachusetts) but they only had up to Sz 12. I tried a 12 but just a little too small. I'm on the hunt as well!! Shouldn't have slept on all those Black Friday deals.

Which outlet? Wrentham?

For anyone near Chicago, the outlet in Aurora still has them. I want you, it is an outdoor mall and it's negative 15 out there, but they're $140 and they should have multiple sizes still. Also there's a Versace Outlet there that actually has good prices on sneakers.

For anyone near Chicago, the outlet in Aurora still has them. I want you, it is an outdoor mall and it's negative 15 out there, but they're $140 and they should have multiple sizes still. Also there's a Versace Outlet there that actually has good prices on sneakers.
good looks. though no bigger sizes, and they don't do phone orders.

Haven’t been there in two months and that’s my regular spot. Any other hidden gems? The one in Rosemont usually disappoints as well

Last edited:
Yep. Too late, they're cooked. None on the shelves when I went back. Ended up picking up a pair at NikeTown Boston for full retail.

Thanks - was actually hoping you'd say "Nah, they were at Lee." They would've sat til next Christmas if that was the case, lol.

I was told we were supposed to get Taxi, and Cherry 12’s this year. What happened?

and i said it didn't make sense for either cw to come out this year with the 23rd yr anniversary coming around, then again it looks like they've stopped focusing on the 23rd yr anniversaries of AJs which sucks IMHO, i still expect to see some 12s released in 2019-2020

and i said it didn't make sense for either cw to come out this year with the 23rd yr anniversary coming around, then again it looks like they've stopped focusing on the 23rd yr anniversaries of AJs which sucks IMHO, i still expect to see some 12s released in 2019-2020
I’ve been dying for some remastered Taxis and color correct Cherries ... hopefully soon.

Back
Top Bottom