***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Vachettas

Attachments

• 20180328_170107.jpg
    20180328_170107.jpg
    316.3 KB · Views: 40
Lol doesn’t matter if I’m interested sold a few might have to refund people

they'll prob hit sometime next yr IMHO although thats purely speculation and it's hard to tell if JB is still doing 23rd yr anniv. anymore for their #sigs, they're all over the place, i mean they have like 5prs coming out this yr and had like 5 last yr or was that the yr before

Waiting on the official pictures of the Michigan joints. I saw on SneakerBar Detroit they have them going for $225.00.

they'll prob hit sometime next yr IMHO although thats purely speculation and it's hard to tell if JB is still doing 23rd yr anniv. anymore for their #sigs, they're all over the place, i mean they have like 5prs coming out this yr and had like 5 last yr or was that the yr before
It was supposed to drop April, if they got cancelled I gotta refund a handful of ppl lol

I hope the Michigan 12 has no M logo on it. That would keep me from copping honestly.

I can't imagine they will, if they use michigan's logo they'd probably have to share profits with the school. Nike doesn't share profits like that on a GR.

Back
Top Bottom