***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
cp3.image.jpg
What connection do those colors have with Chris Paul?
High school colors, don’t know if dude that posted wake forest was serious or not

So I'm thinking screw it and jump on stockx but should i wait til after the wkend and see if prices drop size 11 isn't to bad only $60 over retail, $40 over tax price.....

JB is testing us and finding slick ways to cut corners, yet still charge us $225. Quality/Quality control were great with all the $220+ Retail priced releases in 2018, until the Travis Scott(worst QC of 2018 )and these Michigan 12s. An embroidered/stitched tongue would have made these absolutely phenomenal. Instead of giving us a true PE, they give us some GS size execution. The M will start to crack/scuff/wear down with age, and a stitched tongue would have prevented all that.

Gentry is somewhere watching closely and licking his chops.
I actually wish M fall off should I keep mine and wear that

How about make the M peelable just like Country Camo AM97s?

All I want is a pair of PSNY quality and designed Jordan

Where’s the Jordan 12 Texas A&M then? U Mich Ann Arbor is a school I can’t get in..... still salty about that

So I'm thinking screw it and jump on stockx but should i wait til after the wkend and see if prices drop size 11 isn't to bad only $60 over retail, $40 over tax price.....

Wait till at least Wed-Fri
Prices always drop after online pairs start arriving

FTA waitlist from yesterday turned into an L. Had a ****** end of the night and woke up 30 minutes late this morning, second L. Caught the FTA restock and called a few hours after to see about the status, cancelled for the third L.

Maan :lol:

Back
Top Bottom