***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Macy's, but it's also on the Ralph Lauren website (in more sizes).

Also here's a better pic of the shoes, they're not as ashy as they look in the other pics.

xiMGeXA.jpg

Double post, I'm really thinking about copping all the matchy matchy gear for these the jb/nike brand is releasing

it showed up on sneakersteal on release weekend, so maybe in a month it'll show up on sneakersteal again with the disco?

just got my first pair from NDC, it's a bit dull on the upper, probably because it's suede, but still very very nice, so happy!

wow shoe palace came with, i guess the service rep i called really pushed my order thru, got it this afternoon.

there is a blue tint on the white part of the upper, is that supposed to be there or should i clean it up so that i can see the japanese design on the white part of the upper more?

Y’all gotta wait more than 3 days to get a disco :lol:
Check back during Columbus Day

This is a weird release because they are either sitting in damn near FSRs at spots or have sold out completely from others. My guess is that allocations weren’t anywhere near equal.

wow shoe palace came with, i guess the service rep i called really pushed my order thru, got it this afternoon.

there is a blue tint on the white part of the upper, is that supposed to be there or should i clean it up so that i can see the japanese design on the white part of the upper more?
Yes. It’s not white. It’s sail. It’s supposed to be tinted.

Back
Top Bottom