***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
I can't tell from pics.....are these Gym Reds a nubuck/suede upper or not? With fakes floating around I can't tell.....

I basically just want the deep royal blues in red.

Yall coppin black fridays or na

I4VU8Kx.gif

:nthat:

I can't tell from pics.....are these Gym Reds a nubuck/suede upper or not? With fakes floating around I can't tell.....

I basically just want the deep royal blues in red.

i wanted that too but these are more like the nc gray's in terms of materials as in we dont know wtf it is truthfully :lol::smh:

Video shows it clear enough for me. Shaved leather Instant cop. Said from beginning if they look like j23 pics I'm copping

Reds look flames.least they aint use diff shades of red like da motorboat 9s..got a 15 off i wan use on app

gonna be a pass for me. im gonna be crippin in 2019

giphy.gif

SUWOO!!!!! :rofl:

I want to see better pics of the winterized but sounds interesting most likely better than every running 12 though i'm not sure i want a boot like the recent 9 then again half the design comes from a women's dress boot so.....

Waiting for these CP3s to drop to $100. Just copped the olive 13s, and I have yet to unDS my sequoia 5s. I'm gonna buy a sage Polo fleece sweatsuit to go with it. Waiting for the LE Polo jeans with the distressed camo to go on sale that would match them as well.

Masters, without the white/gold accents?
12s are my favorite model, but this is just lazy.

i hated the mixed gold and silver accents on the masters, would've been better if they'd went with either or but both just looks out of place, these are cool and will join the wool and neopeme aka the other winter vers. :lol: comparison pics coming btwn March-June from me same time as i show off all the reds :rofl:

i hated the mixed gold and silver accents on the masters, would've been better if they'd went with either or but both just looks out of place, these are cool and will join the wool and neopeme aka the other winter vers. :lol: comparison pics coming btwn March-June from me same time as i show off all the reds :rofl:
Maaaan! I aint ruled em out just yet, but I'm not happy. At all!
Lmao.

Maaaan! I aint ruled em out just yet, but I'm not happy. At all!
Lmao.

it's a 12 i'm on 'em regardless, i'm lucky to be a size 11 so i'm limited to just mens and extended womens size 12, if i was a size 9-9.5 my 12 collection would be ridonkeylous with all the extended GS sizing now, i'm blessed with bigger feet :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom