***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
All 3 of my OG colorways are still in great condition. Just need my Cherries reglued though.

Screenshot_20200529-114007_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200529-113940_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200529-113921_Instagram.jpg

Something about the OG breds and obsidians did that to me. That infrared and shape on the ogs still 😍😍😍

The 12s were the shoes the got me into Jordans. The Cherries, Taxis, and Flu games are my favorite Jordans of any model/colorway.

I had the taxis but they were stolen from me unfortunately and i'm still waiting on an attempt to even buy the cherries; I was too broke back in 2009.

You still wear all 3?
Yup. I found a chick that's going to reglue the toe of my Cherries so I'm not going to wear those again until I get them done.

Matter of fact, I'm going to throw on my Taxis tomorrow when I go pick up my Flint 13s.

You still wear all 3?

I still have all 5 OG colors. Now my Taxis are beat, as I wore them the most (played outdoors in them back then). But my road aways (white/reds) home playoffs, road playoffs and Obsidians are all in great shape other than needing a reglue in spots. I have the Barge just have to watch a video on how to do it right without getting excess glue on the carbon plate. I think it was Vic who used painters tape, traced the pattern, took off the pieces of tape that aren't needed and then glued the soles down. Gonna have to watch it again.

I still have all 5 OG colors. Now my Taxis are beat, as I wore them the most (played outdoors in them back then). But my road aways (white/reds) home playoffs, road playoffs and Obsidians are all in great shape other than needing a reglue in spots. I have the Barge just have to watch a video on how to do it right without getting excess glue on the carbon plate. I think it was Vic who used painters tape, traced the pattern, took off the pieces of tape that aren't needed and then glued the soles down. Gonna have to watch it again.
Will any barge cement do ? Or is their a particular type ?

I want OGs and am willing to pay OG prices but ONLY if they’re wearable. Which has been dumb hard to come by in a size 12. Most are cracked.

Yours are beautiful though. Congrats on the collection

Will any barge cement do ? Or is their a particular type ?

I have their Infinity Cement. It's the one you see on all the restorer's videos (Vic, John Manalo, Etc).
d0c2a666-3deb-4079-a2e2-512bc6520264_1.7426feb2767b57ea523d2a03d292a645.jpeg

For example, if the rubber sole is completely off the midsole, you need to clean off all the old glue from each piece. Then, apply a layer of cement on the sole and midsole. Let it cure for 20 minutes or so. Once it's cured, all that is needed is heat (a heat gun or hair dryer on high)to activate it and have each half adhere to each other. A little clamping down (taping the soles tightly) is a good idea.

I have their Infinity Cement. It's the one you see on all the restorer's videos (Vic, John Manalo, Etc).
d0c2a666-3deb-4079-a2e2-512bc6520264_1.7426feb2767b57ea523d2a03d292a645.jpeg

For example, if the rubber sole is completely off the midsole, you need to clean off all the old glue from each piece. Then, apply a layer of cement on the sole and midsole. Let it cure for 20 minutes or so. Once it's cured, all that is needed is heat (a heat gun or hair dryer on high)to activate it and have each half adhere to each other. A little clamping down (taping the soles tightly) is a good idea.
Thanks for the quick tutorial... I need to reglue my 13s...

Back
Top Bottom