***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Not sure if this is the proper place for this, but it seems like the most active:

I am considering a lightly pair of Lightly used 2003 Flu Games for day to day wear at work. Has anyone Experienced any sole separation and what‘s the consensus on the quality for ’16 versus the 03’s.
Thanks in advance.

Not sure if this is the proper place for this, but it seems like the most active:

I am considering a lightly pair of Lightly used 2003 Flu Games for day to day wear at work. Has anyone Experienced any sole separation and what‘s the consensus on the quality for ’16 versus the 03’s.
Thanks in advance.

lightly worn should hold up, it's when they're DS/Unused that they separate upon wear from years of sitting and not setting from use

IMG_20200417_170729_160.jpg

i feel like my '03 pairs are better quality over most of todays ('12-now) GR 12s but the special editions OVO, CNY, DBs etc are IMHO of the best used quality materials and comfort
Good looks. Last ? If I recalled The 03’s ran slightly big if you prefer a snug fit. Was that your experience?

Good looks. Last ? If I recalled The 03’s ran slightly big if you prefer a snug fit. Was that your experience?

i'll put them on again and let you know, all my 12s are roomy in size 11 as i don't like snug fits since i would never dream of balling in them, casual wear only

i need to get my ish together and stop falling behind, i was supposed to be caught up, but i blame 2 of the misses on the PX trash system of AJ release, oh well the dream will be completed

redrum3281 redrum3281 Appreciate it brother. You can PM me if you want.

And you already know PX/BX releases have been trash since the beginning of time.

nah i got every 12 from them that last 2yrs no issue until the recent Gray Whites, and now the Paytons, and they don't know when they'll get the ones that come out next week, the sad part is my father in law works in the damn shoe dept and can't give me a heads up when they come in bcuz he's shoe deaf, even giving him pictures he's just no help :sick: :smh:

nah i got every 12 from them that last 2yrs no issue until the recent Gray Whites, and now the Paytons, and they don't know when they'll get the ones that come out next week, the sad part is my father in law works in the damn shoe dept and can't give me a heads up when they come in bcuz he's shoe deaf, even giving him pictures he's just no help :sick: :smh:
Damn lol. You’re at FT. Hood? I remember the Jordan offering was the best to any base I’ve been too

Back
Top Bottom