***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
IMG_20201108_162044.jpg

I know exactly how you feel.

Apparently the seller on StockX couldn’t get rid of them soon enough. Not 5 seconds after I bought them it was confirmed lol

SX orders are automatically confirmed. There's no option for a seller to back out that I know of, unlike GOAT. Outside of not shipping at all, of course.

Post pics up when you get them tho....would love to see them

Id like to think so but given current gen sneaker heads i wouldnt doubt it.
Im not paying over $250 for a gen release and damn sure not somewhere in the 3 or 400 range you got me ****ed up. Can say im *** out and i guess so but my days of folding to resale have been over since i first started seeing things fall down hill.
Would like a pair in the collection but check periodically and just laugh. Hopefully the reverse Flu games will be up for grabs.
Yup. Seems like stuff started to change when “flexing” became the thing to do. Then places like stockx commoditized the culture and made people flock to the game just to flip for profit and that was that.

SX orders are automatically confirmed. There's no option for a seller to back out that I know of, unlike GOAT. Outside of not shipping at all, of course.

Post pics up when you get them tho....would love to see them
Ahhh I should have known that. I do shop on Goat more often for some reason so I guess I got confused.

For sure I will. If the seller doesn’t flake on me.

Yup. Seems like stuff started to change when “flexing” became the thing to do. Then places like stockx commoditized the culture and made people flock to the game just to flip for profit and that was that.
Couldnt agree anymore. Its one of the reasons i started going for the passable* drops because they can be had with relative ease and then work it to where id like if need be.
Thinking of scooping a pair of Reverse Taxis for that exact reason especially if i hit on the Reverse Flugame.

Couldnt agree anymore. Its one of the reasons i started going for the passable* drops because they can be had with relative ease and then work it to where id like if need be.
Thinking of scooping a pair of Reverse Taxis for that exact reason especially if i hit on the Reverse Flugame.
I mentioned it in an earlier post but I saw the reverse taxis in person for the first time recently and they are honestly beautiful.. Hoping to cop, I went on goat and sure enough they were going for $300 in my size smh

Edit: they're$330 now. I really hope these prices are only looking this because of covid and that it's temporary.

IMG_20191106_140249.jpg
These are seriously worth it. One of a very few plus color ways I have no regrets buying.
IMG_20191106_140224.jpg
Temp me why dont cha!? lol jokes aside i really like those, could be currently had for 230 but debating if i should hold out for the usual person cleaning up their closet to save a bit more.
Did these sit at launch?

Temp me why dont cha!? lol jokes aside i really like those, could be currently had for 230 but debating if i should hold out for the usual person cleaning up their closet to save a bit more.
Did these sit at launch?
Oh yeah. Think I got em three weeks after release. Still full sized. I like them because it looks like a taxi/playoff mix. Always wanted a black version of the taxi, so these were the closest I could get.

Dark concords are growing on me...

Attachments

• DA05A7A5-1E24-4D12-ADEB-58EC2F6DECE7.jpeg
    DA05A7A5-1E24-4D12-ADEB-58EC2F6DECE7.jpeg
    275.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 173DD3A7-3D7B-459F-8B05-CDF259B90B0A.jpeg
    173DD3A7-3D7B-459F-8B05-CDF259B90B0A.jpeg
    273.7 KB · Views: 22
  • E3A2FACE-CC0F-4F1A-BDFF-6F93B5A5F5C8.jpeg
    E3A2FACE-CC0F-4F1A-BDFF-6F93B5A5F5C8.jpeg
    235.4 KB · Views: 23
  • F114E697-B4BE-4559-BC69-3EEAA2FEA8B6.jpeg
    F114E697-B4BE-4559-BC69-3EEAA2FEA8B6.jpeg
    252.6 KB · Views: 24
  • B8D9EEB9-38A1-4FDF-A048-22BE5640B4A1.jpeg
    B8D9EEB9-38A1-4FDF-A048-22BE5640B4A1.jpeg
    266.3 KB · Views: 25
Real question:
I have never really owned 12s and just bought a pair of Flu Games about 3 weeks back. Has anyone ever worn a pair to the gym for cardio or anything? I just want to know if they will get fkd up or anything like that. I wear my 11s to the gym and they feel real nice but I wanna feel that full zoom while training haha.

I wouldn’t wear any of my Js to the gym ever personally, especially nice ones or new ones. I usually just have some set beaters I use or maybe if you really want like a training shoe or weights shoe look into the metcon with flat bottoms. Js aren’t even comfy so that’s out of the question too lol

I wouldn’t wear any of my Js to the gym ever personally, especially nice ones or new ones. I usually just have some set beaters I use or maybe if you really want like a training shoe or weights shoe look into the metcon with flat bottoms. Js aren’t even comfy so that’s out of the question too lol
Well I wear 35s I have been bodybuilding for about 10 years now and find I can only train in basketball sneaker because the zoom/carbon fiber shanks. Anything flat is good for beginners getting the form down with training but after years of beating up your body the smallest things like zoom etc help leaps and bounds. But you are right I have mad anxiety about messing up my retros at the gym I was thinking lebron 18s because the zoom too.

Back
Top Bottom