***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
I decided to keep it 1997 yesterday with matching these 2022 Playoff XII and the 1997 NBA All-Star Game jersey. I finally wore both of them for the first time ever yesterday.
IMG_6532.JPG

A closeup photo of the shoes on my feet.
IMG_6535.JPG

Getting these shoes earlier this year when they were re-released and finally wearing them yesterday makes me appreciate that I finally got a version of these XII, albeit 25 years later.

I previously acknowledged somewhere on this site that I never got them in 1997 when they were originally released despite really wanting them.

I passed on the 2004 version because I didn't care to get them at that time for whatever reason.

I'm glad I passed on the crappy bootleg looking 2012 version that had unnecessary tweaks/revisions on them.

Although this 2022 version will never be on par with the original 1997 version by default since they're a replica/copy, they're still acceptable and close enough for me.

I decided to keep it very “namaste” tonight with dragon shorts and a nike yoga dri-fit tee:
04B77891-A129-449C-B9AC-BA30FAFCEE30.jpeg

A close up of the shoes on my feet:
E92859E4-8B19-470A-BBD1-C369B4B5C860.jpeg

Getting these “25 Years in China” makes me really appreciate how when it comes to anything China does; MJ and Bron can simply shut up and dribble with the best of em.

Getting these “25 Years in China” makes me really appreciate how when it comes to anything China does; MJ and Bron can simply shut up and dribble with the best of em.

Very true, although I respect MJ more because he's never been a hypocrite about it. From day one he's said he wouldn't take sides because he just wants to make money. But Lebron is a big hypocrite, calling out issues in the US but going silent on human rights atrocities in China.

Back
Top Bottom