***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters

Attachments

• Duck-Terminology.jpg
    Duck-Terminology.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 606

Pardon this public school loser's caption because I assume he's trying to convey "off". And what makes Gary Payton infamous because he's a legitimate NBA legend being a Hall Of Famer? He really misspelled the man's last name. How dumb can he be because Payton was around balling long enough for everyone to know his name? Just straight up idiocy all over with this post.

Never seen anyone get so worked up over misspelling. What does he mean by “public school loser”? He ruined the Thunder IV thread don’t let him ruin this one. I debate every week of ignoring him. Anyways, any lows coming out this year? Any word on Quai, FIBA, or JBC?

Never seen anyone get so worked up over misspelling. What does he mean by “public school loser”? He ruined the Thunder IV thread don’t let him ruin this one. I debate every week of ignoring him. Anyways, any lows coming out this year? Any word on Quai, FIBA, or JBC?
He’s taking a shot at the public school/education system, basically saying he can’t spell/is illiterate because of it.

He has to run others down. Its the only true content he creates when he posts anything. Everything else is copied from the internet. His stories are from everyone else online. His info the same. His "remembering" is from others stories. Anything but authentic. His parents buy him cool jerseys though.
So what you’re saying is all of his stories here are actually from other NTers?

Sad when you think about it. I guarantee you Steve Austin wouldn’t approve. I’m just flabbergasted he doesn’t like IX, X, XX and XXII. He never answered me when I asked him what would you change about them. Absolutely classics! This man needs to put on some Richard Marx!

Pardon this public school loser's caption because I assume he's trying to convey "off". And what makes Gary Payton infamous because he's a legitimate NBA legend being a Hall Of Famer? He really misspelled the man's last name. How dumb can he be because Payton was around balling long enough for everyone to know his name? Just straight up idiocy all over with this post.

I recall you using the term infamous…..

He has to run others down. Its the only true content he creates when he posts anything. Everything else is copied from the internet. His stories are from everyone else online. His info the same. His "remembering" is from others stories. Anything but authentic. His parents buy him cool jerseys though.
I don’t know if it’s ironic or hypocritical, that he whined about the spelling etc. But he still couldn’t resist posting it… Dude is truly addicted to posting on NT

Things got ignorant with others going off the thread topic trying to delve into my personal life and wrongly presumed stuff about me. Just an ignorantly baseless opinion.

It makes no sense for me to plagiarize others' stories to make it my own when this a forum site designed for us to be individuals to share content related to a specified thread topic.

I do remember a lot of things from the past. Why would I have to use other peoples' memories to create content?

I'm just a sports fan who likes apparel and footwear associated with it. I admit it's my influence with how I dress.

That was dumb to assume my parents buy me stuff because I live on my own, so I had to get everything I have without asking for support. I'm just resourceful with how I try to get my things based on my financial situation.

Now about the XII, I actually like that Field Purple one coming out since I'm a Lakers fan. It's ideal for Lakers fans who like Jordans. I believe they should be easy to get.

Back
Top Bottom