***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
tumblr_o5dgdcMR3K1u2klrwo1_250.gif

After almost 26 years exactly, I FINALLY got a pair of these in my possession, yesterday.

8)

20231010_211226.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:
:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:
:smokin

I had been a sneakerhead since I was 6, but seeing my older cousin in these at the age of 9, began my obsession for Jordan's...

💯

Nice to see you finally get a pair. I somewhat feel the same way about those because I wasn't able to get them when I wanted them back in 1997. I passed on them in 2004 when they were rehashed. I'm glad I passed on them when they were rehashed in 2012 because that version looked bootleg with the tweaks on it. But at least I got the version that came out last year to make up for missing out in 1997. And the 2022 version is an acceptable one that resembles the original version.

Back
Top Bottom