***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
I'd probably pay resale for the blk/red 12s if it comes to that. I stopped willing to pay resale for any shoe a few years ago...but those...I needs.
Retail hopefully for everyone, I'm going to input some raffles for them butI'm going to be online if it fails. I want to secure them badly too.

Again with people judging people what they wear(like that true religion guy on the yeezy thread). Its not you who's wearing it so how is that a big deal? WEAR WHAT YOU LIKE not wear the same value as your kicks. I'm a sneakerhead not a fancy fashion person so I spend more money on my kicks than clothes. I could care less if Im wearing a $5 shirt bought on a thrift store with $200 shoes. Its how you wear your **** and if you look nice then that shouldnt be a problem.

Last edited:
I know. I know. Was hoping JB would just make up for those last two releases in 12' &'13, which were both underwhelming, with a "remastered" label.

They'll release again in a few years. I know some ppl hate that but I actually like that JB does that. I could use a new pair of blk/cement 3s. You can drop those anytime JB

Last edited:
shoot completey forgot that the macklemore sample type looking ones are dropping either 12000 pairs or 23000 forgot which 

those are a must have along with the frenchies cherries and fluies

NDC finally shipped the XIIs last night.....
roll.gif

Flu Games

Cherries

French Blues

White OVO

All I'm checking for this year, far as 12s go. Flu Games being of least importance.

Back
Top Bottom