***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Better not see the guys trashing buyers of the pink 12s because it's a girls shoe and not the color scooping these up. Can't have it both ways.
My thoughts exactly.

^I read ppl getting clowned because of the color being predominantly pink, and/or because they were chick kicks.
No, there was one in particular that harped on them being labeled a GG shoe. He let it be known that he wasn't speaking on the color, although that's the way it came across in the beginning.

My fiancé tried her pair on last night. She doesn't like them now because they "make her feet look big." Lol.

Better not see the guys trashing buyers of the pink 12s because it's a girls shoe and not the color scooping these up. Can't have it both ways.
My thoughts exactly.

^I read ppl getting clowned because of the color being predominantly pink, and/or because they were chick kicks.
No, there was one in particular that harped on them being labeled a GG shoe. He let it be known that he wasn't speaking on the color, although that's the way it came across in the beginning.

yea dudes were definitely harping on the fact they were girls shoes and not because of the color but because of what the box said.

the thing is, many of those dudes will not care about the caro 12s because they arent releasing in their sizes anyways so they can still sit behind their stances with no cares given :lol:

The white/caro 12s will have more releases in total than the obsidians and the white/reds.......

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

but im still in tho

tongue.gif
I got the mens and womens version...but can't fit the GS 
frown.gif

I love white and carolina.

The white/caro 12s will have more releases in total than the obsidians and the white/reds.......
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x
but im still in tho

:tongue:

I got the mens and womens version...but can't fit the GS :frown:

I love white and carolina.

i remember when the womens dropped and i 1/2 looked on ebay for my size and kept it moving. just didnt feel like hunting hard for them. when the mens sizes dropped, i was already over it :lol:

yea dudes were definitely harping on the fact they were girls shoes and not because of the color but because of what the box said.

the thing is, many of those dudes will not care about the caro 12s because they arent releasing in their sizes anyways so they can still sit behind their stances with no cares given :lol:
Very true on that last statement. The truth behind their stance was because of the color, then they hid behind the GG label.

comparing baby blue to pink both being a girls pair is ridiculous, especially considering these were the Melo XII from years ago, i had a mens pair stop trying to compare apples to broccoli.

edit: post # 9500 :smokin . getting close to that 10k milestone

Last edited:
i dont know about limited status, but i know i had a pair, and sold em about $275 worn a couple years ago

Very true on that last statement. The truth behind their stance was because of the color, then they hid behind the GG label.
They don't make women's shoes that can fit my foots so I'm def in that category. However all the jokes from me were about them being girls shoes. I jokingly told my daughter I couldn't get her size but was able to get them in her twin brothers size. She laughed hysterically and he was mad at me :frown:

comparing baby blue to pink both being a girls pair is ridiculous, especially considering these were the Melo XII from years ago, i had a mens pair stop trying to compare apples to broccoli.

edit: post # 9500 :smokin . getting close to that 10k milestone
I think you missed the point of his post or the whole debate. The dude was clowning other dudes for wearing the pink because it's labeled as a girls shoe and a girls shoe only. He said himself it wasn't because of the color.

So, since these are labeled or will be labeled as a girls shoe, we shouldn't hear the same dumb argument from them.

He's actually comparing apples to apples since this will also be labeled a GG or girls shoe.

Last edited:
They don't make women's shoes that can fit my foots so I'm def in that category. However all the jokes from me were about them being girls shoes. I jokingly told my daughter I couldn't get her size but was able to get them in her twin brothers size. She laughed hysterically and he was mad at me :frown:
So did you get both a pair? Or you got the girl a pair and said it was for her brother as a joke?

For me I wouldnt rock pink , unless were talking "awareness".
Other ppl thats with wearing pink or perceived womens colors, do you.
But,,
Like I said prior, if u go that route ,youll likely get labled.
Youre entitled to your opinion as others are entitled to theirs.

Last edited:
For me I wouldnt rock pink , unless were talking "awareness".
Other ppl thats with wearing pink or perceived womens colors, do you.
But,,
Like I said prior if u go that route ,youll likely get labled.
Youre entitled to your opinion as others are entitled to theirs.

Likely to get labeled? :lol:
Only if your fit that goes with the shoes is suspect.

There is no code for everyone to be asking for hand outs. Its tied to your Nike + login ID. So unless someone's giving you their account the begging can end. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom