***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
They should've added the ovo owl to the tongue and put Toronto's area code instead of the two 3
The area code would be a cool concept 
smokin.gif
 wouldn't matter tho since either way I'd be wearing them 
laugh.gif

Why would you all think the White, French Blue, and Varsity Red 12s were the ones @j23app  was talking about? Sure they were pushed back to April but there are other shoes that it could have happened to.

Why would you all think the White, French Blue, and Varsity Red 12s were the ones @j23app
 was talking about? Sure they were pushed back to April but there are other shoes that it could have happened to.

Obviously there was some misinformation being filtered down from the local stores about a date switch. They said it was the French Blues but it was actually the white/uni which J23 clarified young man.

Glad them GS 12s got pushed back, gives me some wiggle room with these court costs. Lol just the French Blues on 4/2 ain't bad compared to them + those GS white/university blue 12s on the same day. Those air more uptempos and Duke kyrie 2s had me go over my limit, still gotta get those Bruce Lee kobes smh

Wonder what ever happened to those ?lab12 with white mesh.. Almost looked like OVO.

I can only speak for my little dump town but our raffles for French blues got pushed back to next week. Meaning the 2nd is the earliest I can get them. Even checked the LL and French blues ain't up. So ummmm....
Same, I called the Foot Action in Columbia (near USC) and the lady responded the 2nd.

Same, I called the Foot Action in Columbia (near USC) and the lady responded the 2nd.
Right. I was taken back. Normally I be on it. Was sick all this weekend. Heard the news today when the homies tried to put their bid in.
Man, you believe something from anybody in Columbia??? :lol:
Columbia SC does suck for sneakers. They don't even get air Jordan 1s. Matter of fact none of SC gets 1s. Smh but yeah...

Right. I was taken back. Normally I be on it. Was sick all this weekend. Heard the news today when the homies tried to put their bid in.
Columbia SC does suck for sneakers. They don't even get air Jordan 1s. Matter of fact none of SC gets 1s. Smh but yeah...
Charleston had the Chicago 1s
Man, you believe something from anybody in Columbia???
laugh.gif
Not from around Columbia, I would expect the store clerk was is telling the truth about the release.

You sure? Might have...was a rough day for me all the way up and til 3 pm when the plug hit me with the good news.
Yes Charleston had the Chicago 1s, I input in raffles. 
Man, they dont actually KNOW squat. Thats the problem. He probably doesn't know any better, so he would seem sincere.
I asked her if they were doing raffles and the response was the 2nd so that must mean that Monday and Tuesday before.

Back
Top Bottom