***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
I'd say there's a reason nike calls them alternate, because they alternate colors from the og cherries, kinda like how the playoffs and taxis are reverses of each other, but not carbon copies like these 2 red shoes

Went in the mall to do raffles for the gym red, every store I went in had the wolf grey on shelf

if the wolf grey was leather then it would of been gone but that ashy suede got to go. you spill soda on that and ur done for life

Nike is pissing me off not putting the grey/white pair on desktop instead of SNKRS. Nobody wants those damn things right now.

My local Finish Line had them the other day along with other recent releases, like the black/red 5 lows, which still haven't gone on sale :smh:

if the wolf grey was leather then it would of been gone but that ashy suede got to go. you spill soda on that and ur done for life
Since it is somewhat of a nubuck/suede type material from peoples reviews (don't have my pair in hand yet) should be able to spray a protectant on them. Anyone from over seas have that sticker on the insole to show the type of material is used?

My local Finish Line had them the other day along with other recent releases, like the black/red 5 lows, which still haven't gone on sale
mean.gif
Yep, same here. Seems folks holding for the gym reds. 

Might be a mutiny. 

Back
Top Bottom