***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Thanks for the close-up pics. Definitely look like customs, although it's kind of weird a JB athlete would wear customs like that.

laugh.gif
I was way off. this was the pic was bad quality to judge from though with zero prior reference.

those joints are trash btw, ha
Penny V was underrated hoop shoe.

nike did me so dirty, my ovo's said purchased and then it switched to entered 30mins later, no ovos, well got wools I guess, now to wait on ebay and goat

nike did me so dirty, my ovo's said purchased and then it switched to entered 30mins later, no ovos, well got wools I guess, now to wait on ebay and goat
I wasn't expecting to win honestly.

yeah but can you imagine my surprise and excitement when it said purchased just like with my wools, and then for nike/jb to say sike, got ya fool :smh:
well, wools and next week those questions come out right?

I wasn't expecting to win honestly.
yeah but can you imagine my surprise and excitement when it said purchased just like with my wools, and then for nike/jb to say sike, got ya fool
mean.gif
well, wools and next week those questions come out right?
yeah there's that

. These joints definitely Lit..!!!Looks way better in person. A must cop
If you like em (which you do), that's all that matters. 

For me, they're a tad too "simple". Almost pulled the trigger on em via SNKRS, but chickened out. 

$200 for an all-black pair though? 
mean.gif

Now the Nylons; i would've paid that amount for em.. 

Last edited:
View media item 2184721. These joints definitely Lit..!!!Looks way better in person. A must cop
For me, they're a tad too "simple". Almost pulled the trigger on em via SNKRS, but chickened out. 
$200 for an all-black pair though? :smh:
better than tacky *** masters tho. wish the upper was suede not wool. but then they'd be the ovo's pretty much but w/e

. These joints definitely Lit..!!!Looks way better in person. A must cop
$200 for an all-black pair though? 
mean.gif

better than tacky *** masters tho. wish the upper was suede not wool. but then they'd be the ovo's pretty much but w/e
the issue I have with the masters is that silver tab with gold lace clips(I can't remember the name right now) for me that what's makes them tacky AF

Back
Top Bottom