***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Nice collection for sure. I'm still chasing wings and white ovo unicorns.
they're not unicorns, i've purchased both 2x though one time could be considered free but the free pair was way more expensive, at the end of the day it's all in how much you're willing to pay

I'm just tryin to figure out whadahell just happened, lol...

Reported
wouldn't be a hype thread if there wasn't any drama, we are now official 
roll.gif

they're not unicorns, i've purchased both 2x though one time could be considered free but the free pair was way more expensive, at the end of the day it's all in how much you're willing to pay

I mean anything is possible with enough money, I'm just saying I'm not trying to drop 1,500 on two pairs of shoes that cost 500, lol. Not flipping my kaws for them

Yall have to be careful on the OVO white 12s (espacially those who doesn't do deep investigation), there is some "perfect" update UA out there.

Yall have to be careful on the OVO white 12s (espacially those who doesn't do deep investigation), there is some "perfect" update UA out there.

If truly perfect reproductions exist, even the best of use will not be able to legit check them them.

Not the best news to hear.

Therefore, buy from a very reliable seller with lots of history and positive feedbacks, get a original receipt
from a authorized retailer and don't look for the lowest price point. Experienced sellers with legit Ovo's know the market
and will price accordingly.

Last edited:
If truly perfect reproductions exist, even the best of use will not be able to legit check them them.

Not the best news to hear.

Therefore, buy from a very reliable seller with lots of history and positive feedbacks, get a original receipt
from a authorized retailer and don't look for the lowest price point. Experienced sellers with legit Ovo's know the market
and will price accordingly.
You can still notice difference between the authentic retail pair and the UA ! but you have to know them because of the nike/jordan inconsistences.

Just a quick tip for exemple:

This inside panel shape is smooth (like every other retall XII's) and i didn't seen fakes with a correct shape at this time. They are "bulky" like the red lining.

Other thing, i don't know if every pair are like this but both black and white pair (for me) have a kind of triple stitching in this area:

Last edited:

I mean anything is possible with enough money, I'm just saying I'm not trying to drop 1,500 on two pairs of shoes that cost 500, lol. Not flipping my kaws for them

Yeah the first time I grabbed white pho and wings and PSNY were about $500 a piece and then I got my b ovo for the same, but that 2nd time I went thru goat and PSNY I got for $450, but w.ovo was ugh and wings weren't much better, but I've got enough money left over from the ins for all 3 PSNY at retail but if it comes to resell I'll be hurt

You can still notice difference between the authentic retail pair and the UA ! but you have to know them because of the nike/jordan inconsistences.
Just a quick tip for exemple:
View media item 2425282

This inside panel shape is smooth (like every other retall XII's) and i didn't seen fakes with a correct shape at this time. They are "bulky" like the red lining.
Other thing, i don't know if every pair are like this but both black and white pair (for me) have a kind of triple stitching in this area:
View media item 2425290

This is great info brother. Thanks for sharing your insights.

It's posts like these which keeps us ahead of the damn bootleggers.

Again, greatly appreciate it, I did not know this about this at all

If anyone else has something to add, have at it

Yeah the first time I grabbed white pho and wings and PSNY were about $500 a piece and then I got my b ovo for the same, but that 2nd time I went thru goat and PSNY I got for $450, but w.ovo was ugh and wings weren't much better, but I've got enough money left over from the ins for all 3 PSNY at retail but if it comes to resell I'll be hurt

Same. My only shot is sns. Since these will be limited to major cities like new York and Los Angeles.... Not trying to drop like 2k for all 4 pairs. We will see how June comes and goes.

Same. My only shot is sns. Since these will be limited to major cities like new York and Los Angeles.... Not trying to drop like 2k for all 4 pairs. We will see how June comes and goes.
i'm hoping they stick to the 3 but guess it is looking more like 4, so what $300x4 before tax and any shipping

Yeah more than likely you won't be able to cop all 4 at retail. Who knows. Psny should release them since it's their collaboration but don't know how they will use location services. Your thoughts?

Navy(first choice) or burgundy for me, wheat and olive doesn't make me feel that "i have to have them mane"

Its the wheat color (all fakes that are floating around have the same colors)

Last edited:
No, they do this all the time. Look at black ovo. Sample had a navy gum sole then switched to black. These will have matching sole not pink lol

Back
Top Bottom