***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Un-DSing them for embiid vs Wemby tonight 👏👏👏
IMG_0280.jpeg
IMG_0268.jpeg

I feel like one of the only people that have been on NT so long that i remember there being a picture of these on MJ`s feet when he was coming out of the Wizards locker room and folks argued back and forth about if the bottom was black.

o_O

Am i mis-remembering? I swear im not

Some said the bottom just looked dark because of the picture while others thought it was actually black. Something like that....................

I feel like one of the only people that have been on NT so long that i remember there being a picture of these on MJ`s feet when he was coming out of the Wizards locker room and folks argued back and forth about if the bottom was black.

o_O

Am i mis-remembering? I swear im not

Some said the bottom just looked dark because of the picture while others thought it was actually black. Something like that....................

I was here back then and that sounds familiar. That said, I don’t think XIIs look as good when the outsole is a different color than the mudguard.

OGs are amazing but to me the first retro of 12s were the most comfortable and because of that are tied with the OGs. The leather quality on OGs is unmatched for sure but the 03-04 comfort was on another level.

FACTS. I balled a bunch of times in mine and they was comfortable tanks. Then the sole came off while I was playing in like 2012.

Back
Top Bottom