OFFICIAL JULY '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
San Leandro update

advan24r, I must have been there around the same time you were.

I also saw these in the 10-10.5 aisle:

Hyperdunk 2012 TB (carolina blue, burgundy, and orange.)
black/volt elite socks
Nike dunk golf shoes

The one thing that I was really upset that I missed was that some guy had a pair of size 10 foamposite (Sport Royal/Game Royal/Wolf Grey). They were in a red/white nike box. He was taking a picture of them. Some other guy asked a worker there if they had any more of those, but they said no. It was probably a return, but just missing something by a few seconds sucks.

Is the Las America outlet worth making the drive? I have never seen an update on it.

San Leandro update

black/volt elite socks
Nike dunk golf shoes

The one thing that I was really upset that I missed was that some guy had a pair of size 10 foamposite (Sport Royal/Game Royal/Wolf Grey). They were in a red/white nike box. He was taking a picture of them. Some other guy asked a worker there if they had any more of those, but they said no. It was probably a return, but just missing something by a few seconds sucks.
LOL hes on NT too, i just saw his post in the July pick up thread. but wow, what a come up

Leesburg, VA

Air Max 1 Black/Gold/Sail 512033-076 FSR Minus Size 10 $54.97 + 20%
Flyknit Purple 554887-501 Size 10 $89.97 + 20%
Flynit Green (idr which) Multiple Sizes $129.99 + 20%
Air Max 2013 Gray/Purple 554886-005 Multiple Sizes $149.99 + 20%
Random AF1 Random Sizes $51.97 + 20%

The hash is 20% off and so are the NSW footwear (brown boxes)

in LA itself Citadel is your only bet HOWEVER. if u wanna drive about 40mins. there is Camarillo up north and Ontario Mills Northeast - dont bother with block of orange,
Just wanted to tell you i used your ebates link to sign up for another account on my other computer
san leandro has the nsw air solstice for 9.99 lots of sizes left, all scuffed though
Repped for the heads up. Couple days after and was able to get the low burgundy ones for $15 shipped

Leesburg, VA

Air Max 1 Black/Gold/Sail 512033-076 FSR Minus Size 10 $54.97 + 20%
Flyknit Purple 554887-501 Size 10 $89.97 + 20%
Flynit Green (idr which) Multiple Sizes $129.99 + 20%
Air Max 2013 Gray/Purple 554886-005 Multiple Sizes $149.99 + 20%
Random AF1 Random Sizes $51.97 + 20%

The hash is 20% off and so are the NSW footwear (brown boxes)

Are they lunar flyknits?

Just wanted to tell you i used your ebates link to sign up for another account on my other computer
Repped for the heads up. Couple days after and was able to get the low burgundy ones for $15 shipped

Hopefully they still have some in my size in a couple weeks when the f&f is. Defiantly wouldnt mind these for $7. [emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]

San Leandro update

black/volt elite socks
Nike dunk golf shoes

That was me bro lol

Check ur local marshalls for UA micro gs, spine bionic, and charge bb all for $40 each.

went to the arundel mills outlet and they had 20% off hash wall and the jordans and nike sportswear shoes they had

Nike Lunarswift 1 randomly came on ndc.  I was just looking through some clearance running shoes and saw these.  Not sure about the colorway, but the model is a good 2-3 years old.  I think they should have gone to the outlets, but I guess they'd rather push em online for $50.  All sizes from 6.5-12

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/lunarswift-mens-running-shoe/pid-315597/pgid-371102

Correction: looks like the stock was a mistake on their part; now it's a broken link and can't find the shoes anywhere on the site.

Last edited:
mail

Found these USA Lebron 8's for $60 at Ross in Emeryville, CA via the app SNAP DEALS.

^^^ NICE. What is up with that app? I downloaded snapdeal on android and it sucks badly.

Last edited:
Nike Factory Store Kansas City (913) 788-7263

20% Hash Wall

Air Max+2012 (Black/New Green) 487982-004  74.97+20% FSR

Nike Roshe Run Woven (Squadron Green) 555602-332 75.00+20% 

2012 Hyperdunk+ (Black Metallic/Silver Blue Glow) 524948-001 60.00+20%

2011 Zoom Hyperfuse (Black/Green) (Rondo PE) 487424-001 41.00+20%

Still waaay too high for my liking but...

Williamsburg Factory Store.

[COLOR=#red]$99 + additional 20% off (A grade, box, tag, shoe stuffings included) [/COLOR]
:smile:lol @ these having a $120 MSRP)...
View media item 502500

he wouldn't get a full refund.
if he were to return the shoes to a nike store that's not an outlet like niketown then he would probably get a full refund to a gift card. returning items to an outlet with no receipt will get you what they come up as priced in the outlet system. rarely does an item come up as full value especially since its been out a little while. I returned a ndc order of camo foams with receipt to my local outlet and the price came up as something like 129.99 - 159.99.... cant remember exactly but it would be on a gift card as previously mentioned.
Did this before and they check the lowest price systemwide. I'm returning another pair today and see if they do anything different. Will post update if they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom