OFFICIAL JULY '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike Riverhead Factory Store will be releasing Men's Jordan XX8 for $199.99+tax Saturday July 20th at 9am. Style/Color 584832/001. They will unfortunately not be doing phone orders on these. They will also not be doing holds for these. These will be sold first come first serve. No discounts applied to this shoe. Please do not call about phone orders, holds, or quantities. They will not disclose how many we have and they will not be doing holds. Address to the store is: 1520 Tanger Mall Drive Riverhead NY, 11901 Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nike Riverhead Factory Store will be releasing Men's Jordan XX8 for $199.99+tax Saturday July 20th at 9am. Style/Color 584832/001. We will unfortunately not be doing phone orders on these. We will also not be doing holds for these. These will be sold first come first serve. No discounts applied to this shoe.Please do not call about phone orders, holds, or quantities. We will not disclose how many we have and we will not be doing holds.Address to the store is:1520 Tanger Mall DriveRiverhead NY, 11901Thanks!

San Leandro Update:

Saw size 11: 2 volt Flyknits and 1 blk/blue Flyknit

A bunch of Jordan CP3 V (in pink)

Jordan SC-1

A few burgundy Solstice NSW PRM ($9.99)

Free Trainer 5.0 (the older version) in size 10.5

I saw a person w/Lebron X (small feet) and a size 13 KD V N7

A couple pairs of Nike Air Max 1 essentials (the green mint/bone, the purplish blue/reddish pink one, and also the AM1 PRM (that sneakersteals have been posting)
Which Volt flyknits?

They also had the purple flyknits. Employees told me flyknits are coming in steady for weeks now

[COLOR=#red]Yea they have been. I have been going once a week and there have been a bunch of flyknits. They had the multi-color in smaller size. They had a good few pair per one of the employees but those were scooped up fast.[/COLOR]

Nike Riverhead Factory Store will be releasing Men's Jordan XX8 for $199.99+tax Saturday July 20th at 9am. Style/Color 584832/001. We will unfortunately not be doing phone orders on these. We will also not be doing holds for these. These will be sold first come first serve. No discounts applied to this shoe. Please do not call about phone orders, holds, or quantities. We will not disclose how many we have and we will not be doing holds. Address to the store is: 1520 Tanger Mall Drive Riverhead NY, 11901 Thanks!

Arundel Mills factory outlet will have these also! Same rules and price applies.

They also had the purple flyknits. Employees told me flyknits are coming in steady for weeks now

[COLOR=#red]Yea they have been. I have been going once a week and there have been a bunch of flyknits. They had the multi-color in smaller size. They had a good few pair per one of the employees but those were scooped up fast.[/COLOR]

what were the prices? might need to check out my outlet then

nike woodburn still has vegas 1s for $100 multiple 9-11.5, 1 size of 12-14. Additional 20% off too, so $80. 

san leandro has the nsw air solstice for 9.99 lots of sizes left, all scuffed though
Anybody know if these are still around? Did stock locate and called the store and both said they were out but I have been lied to before by nike workers. 

Nike outlet in Wrenthem, MA also has the Jordan 28 today. I don't know if they do phone orders or not but I was there an hour ago and they had a lot left up to size 14 stacked up behind the counter.

Hey guys, I'm on vacation in orlando with the family and will be making a trip out to the orlando premium outlets this morning and will come back on here tonight or tomorrow and provide info on what I see.

I checked the outlets website (orlando premium outlets) and they're having a 40% off all clearance sneakers (on the wall without the lid.) I'm from NY originally so I checked the woodbury commons website as well and it looks like this 40% deal is going on nationally at Nike Outlets until July 21st (sale is from July 18-21.)

Hey guys, I'm on vacation in orlando with the family and will be making a trip out to the orlando premium outlets this morning and will come back on here tonight or tomorrow and provide info on what I see.

I checked the outlets website (orlando premium outlets) and they're having a 40% off all clearance sneakers (on the wall without the lid.) I'm from NY originally so I checked the woodbury commons website as well and it looks like this 40% deal is going on nationally at Nike Outlets until July 21st (sale is from July 18-21.)

you should check the nike clearance store. if youre lucky, youll find a bunch of gems there. its kind a of mad house depending on when you go though.

damnnnnn wish i would have known about the 40% off clearance sale. I been saying i need to get some more basketball shorts. 

400x800px-LL-a511bb2b_IMG_20130719_154829.jpeg

Are those OG colorway Pillars on the right in the aisle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom