OFFICIAL JULY '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
hit up Paramus outlet on Saturday, as usual nothing special, and the hash wall here were only 20%, not 40. They had penny v's in small sized in the black and yellow CW for 119 with 20%off. I did leave with a pair of revis' for thirty bucks, but that was about all that was decent in the store:

Those are a nice colorway I was looking for the Jets Revis colorway but they didn't have that one at the Tanger outlet here in Ga but I was able to cop the black/white/crimson one they were a lil more than $30 they were $59 which is still a great deal

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw on Twitter that the beaches of Rio AM hit the outlets a few weeks ago but no confirmation. NIKE CHAT IS YO FRIEND. 

Vacaville Outlets has the XX8's sizes 8.5-14 $199.99. And they do phone orders.

(707) 455-7014

Last edited:
If I ask nike to locate a pair on twitter will the shoe cost retail or the price in their system? Need those rio 90s.

Last edited:
Tanger Outlet Howell MI (517) 552-6453 as of 8:00 pm

Hash wall

sz 8 only lebron 9 blackouts $65-70 (can't remember exacty price)
melo m9 black silver scattered sizes 9-11 only a few in each size $55
jordan elite 2012 "usa" $80 524922 130
jordan 2012 E white black royal seen a couple of 11's & 13's $70

Main aisle
jordan sixy club 535790-001,535790-401 $80 fsr
knicks melo m8 advance $80 fsr
melo m9 white black red 551879-001 $100 fsr
jordan 2012 A white black fsr $80

was at pigeon forge today.nothin really today,they had nike penny 5 memphis until sneakersteal got ahold of it.i copped the nike air max 2013 sunset pack for 70.copped my kid the newest kd v's thats out they were 28 it was the blue/orange pair.nothin else caught my eye going back tomorrow tho.

Jersey Gardens outlet had the Free Run+!!!

2ron7d3.jpg

At Milpitas Nike Today. 

They had a whole bunch of Sample / misc boxes in the middle of the store. Men's was only size 9 and was only $21. They were those blue tennis NSW mesh ones. They also had them in orange, red, mint, yellow and green. (might be some type of pack? i have no clue. ) 

Women's they had one pair of free run 3.0 v5 that i picked up. A whole bunch more misc free run 5.0s and such all sizes 7 and 8. All for $31. Great price because these just came out and are like $110+ retail. 

At the counter they had Volt Flyknit Racers in a 9.5 for $120  and a pair of Multicolor Racers in an 11. $120 also.

Last edited:
Does anyone ever have any luck just going into the outlet and asking an employee for one of the f&f coupons?

Does anyone ever have any luck just going into the outlet and asking an employee for one of the f&f coupons?

last time there was a F&F upcoming I was in my nearest factory store a few days prior and cool employee just hooked me up with 2 without even asking. I am gonna be by there this weekend, should I ask someone, mention it, or just hope I get lucky? I don't know what store "protocol" is or if its simply luck of the draw with respect to which employee you encounter- cool cat or nervous nelly. Thanks for a heads up anyone in the "know"

Usually, if you're cool about and bring it up casually then ask politely you should be golden. I know I did that a while back and it worked for me. 
smokin.gif

Thought I would get hooked up today. All the employees said they gave theirs out already and they couldn't help me out. But....they would have if they still had some. Smh. Oh well. Got 2 pairs pimento air maxes for $80 still

Nike factory store, wrentham, MA

No luck for smaller sizes, only team js

Hyperfuse lows, basically all sizes

Jordan XX8 Joker, various sizes starting at 9.5!!!!

Thought I would get hooked up today. All the employees said they gave theirs out already and they couldn't help me out. But....they would have if they still had some. Smh. Oh well. Got 2 pairs pimento air maxes for $80 still

If you go the weekend of it might be tough to score a F&F card off an employee, especially if it is a large volume store. They are given a couple cards weeks before to give out

Just went to my local Factory Store (Colorado Mills) and the manager was handing them out if you asked for them. This is a smaller volume store, FYI.

Yeah...employees in Medford, MN...were handing them out 30% coupons....the gem was South Beach Lebron 9 Lows...size 14 and up...80$....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom