OFFICIAL JULY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 1068146
New York people...Glendale, NY (Queens - woodhaven blvd) sports authority has sale on a lot of nike shoes (nike frees I believe?) Didn't pay much attention but only looked at Basketball and they had KD VI NYC66 and Seat Pleasant in various size for $100.

Also an early release of the KD VII 35K degrees there too ($150)

Stopped by National Harbor and nothing worth mentioning. Don't waste your time if you're heading over there.

Just to confirm, you can return stuff you phone order right? I assume they throw the receipt in the box?

Wow lebron denims, Kobe yoth and flyknit free multicolors? That's nice. Too bad the prices are basically retail

Just wanted to confirm with anyone here.

I heard that you can return Nike shoes to a Nike store (even if you didn't buy them at one) and get whatever the current value for them in Nike's system. Shoes can be up to 2 years old is what I was told. Plus you don't have to have a receipt (if there is a defect or hole). Is this BS or real?

If true...That's a crazy generous return policy.

Just wanted to confirm with anyone here.

I heard that you can return Nike shoes to a Nike store (even if you didn't buy them at one) and get whatever the current value for them in Nike's system. Shoes can be up to 2 years old is what I was told. Plus you don't have to have a receipt (if there is a defect or hole). Is this BS or real?

If true...That's a crazy generous return policy.
That is true, but it depends on the manager's approval. And if that product is still in their system. If you don't have a receipt they will scan your drivers license (database) for all no-receipt returns. 

Nike Somerville, Massachusetts. Pretty good size run
Repped. I just completed a call in order for the XX8's. Great price for my favorite shoe to ball in. Been looking for this color way for a while too. 

That is true, but it depends on the manager's approval. And if that product is still in their system. If you don't have a receipt they will scan your drivers license (database) for all no-receipt returns. 
Cool, thanks for confirming. Have you ever returned a shoe that you've worn for a while? And they refund you with a gift card correct?

I mean it makes sense, keeps the money with Nike in essence.

Cool, thanks for confirming. Have you ever returned a shoe that you've worn for a while? And they refund you with a gift card correct?

I mean it makes sense, keeps the money with Nike in essence.

its been answered plenty of times. https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=return+nike+to+outlet+no+receipt

you can either call the store you plan to return the shoes to or chat with a nike rep for additional questions.

was browsing around at the nike outlet today.

i guess im there so much buying shoes. manager notices me and asks me if i want some F&F coupons.

i said sure,  and he went to the back and gave me 2 coupons.

Lucky me.

Check your local Ross. A lot of world cup jerseys $19.99. Mexico Away, Spain home/away, argentina home/away.. orig. price is $90. Still with adidas tags too.
I saw the Mexico Home/Away, Spain Home, and Germany Home when i went to the Ross in Culver City

I need a Germany Home.. I'm gonna goto Ross and Burlington in a little bit. I'll update if I find anything good.

EDIT: Nothing. Just some Barca T-shirts

Last edited:
Ross in charlotte by the nordstrom rack had the USMNT home and aways in L/XL. I saw like 6 of each

ps the nordstrom rack had nothing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom