OFFICIAL JULY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to Chicago for the weekend and visited both South Chicago factory and Fashion Outlet factory. 

South Chicago 

8510 S Cottage Grove Ave, Chicago, IL 60619
(773) 846-5460

FSR

FSR

8.5 or 9  $50 

8-8.5 $42

"3" 8.5 available $209 

Fashion Outlet @ Chicago

5220 Fashion Outlets Way  (at Fashion Outlets of Chicago), Rosemont, IL  60018

(847) 928-2720

Almost FSR, 8.5-9 gone. I normally wear a 9 and bought 9.5 for this, I had to. So comfortable. 

FSR

10, $69.97

FSR

FSR

Also visited couple Marshalls in Indy and Chicago downtown N Michigan Ave. 

Found 2 Aunt Pearl hats from indy Marshalls and there's 2 more at the Marshalls in downtown Chicago. I picked up the ones at Indy but left the ones in Chicago so if anyone wants them, they should be there. 

Also visited couple Marshalls in Indy and Chicago downtown N Michigan Ave. 

Found 2 Aunt Pearl hats from indy Marshalls and there's 2 more at the Marshalls in downtown Chicago. I picked up the ones at Indy but left the ones in Chicago so if anyone wants them, they should be there. 
How much were the KD hats? My Marshalls never get thing like that 
mean.gif

Tanger Outlets - Atlantic City NJ

Very disappointing...

Blk/White DT Max FSR $79.99

NSW -30% off all apparel

Since NYC has no Ross. I always find good deals like Nike/jordan hat for 12.99-14.99$ and jordan socks for 6.99$ At Marshalls.

I was at Milpitas Outlet earlier and they have size 9 Shooting Star Pack behind the counter. Still for $500 retail tho.

As usual... NFS Great Lakes, Auburn Hills, MI had nothing. Stopped by to return something though. LoL

I was at Milpitas Outlet earlier and they have size 9 Shooting Star Pack behind the counter. Still for $500 retail tho.

I saw that too.

Also they had a pair of Roshe IDs on the hash. $89 sz 9. Light suede uppers/ mint green sole.
Send help 2 on the hash sz 9.5

BTW off topic but I think everyone should cop those lunarglide 1's lol or at least try them on. Hands down the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn so far. 

^they look to me like those 12/11 fusions that came out a couple years ago. I think they were called like the comfort max or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom