OFFICIAL JULY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday SL didnt have much.

It was a zoo in there, line almost wrapping around the inside of the store. You had to be aggressive to find the good kicks. Saw someone with that penny shooting stars pack, another with the Glove blue color way. a bunch of roshes went out straight from the rack (box top still on). hardly if any flyknit shoes. scattered sizes of Flyknit trainers for $99, but thats the price at EVERY outlet, and you get full box instead. They brought out a Lebron XI BHM, size 13 or was it 14, dude had it, he thought about it, and left it. It's somewhere there.

Someone returned 2 Jordan Futures, that multi color woven pattern with orange. both 8.5. I asked if I could buy it right there, but they took it to the room behind the registers and said they still have to "PROCESS" it.

They did have scattered sizes and colors of the LunarEclipse 4 for $69
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/lunareclipse-4-running-shoe/pid-830327/pgid-1544402
they did have those all red ones, so if you had FNF coupon, you actually getting it way cheaper than SWOOSH.com prices on the price in the link above.

having a nike clearance store around you def match or beat a lot of swoosh.com prices.

And those camo air max 90. Its the one in the link posted by the other user. I saw employee buying it yesterday. With box top still. They prob just put them out for the beasts today. Would've copped if they were out yest.

Last edited:
Sorry for late post but on sat i went to the Jefferson Ohio and Cinci outlets... was pretty bummed with the selection. didnt get a single set of sneaks BUT somehow i got a FF card at both of my stops, i had to hassle 3 people finally some girl just gave me one, then at Jefferson the manager heard me talking to the 3rd employee and jumped in with an attitude saying "i wasn't going to find anyone willing to give you a card", trying to be all hard, but once i said oh well i just came from cinci and got one and " i guess it just depends on the manager" lol, he then said " oh, well if you want one ill just give you one" lol SMH, goes in back and brings me one, SCORE.

but all i got at both outlets were some nice running apparel and socks , and my girl got a bunch of clothes, each location generally had the same stuff, but surprisingly the Jefferson outlet had some of the more expensive Nike running apparel so it was an insta cop for me. so it wasnt a wasted trip. 

and they had these, thought that was weird since there brand new, i dont know the price, so maybe its full retail price im not sure but worth a try if you want em

Nike lunar glide 6

White/hyper crimson/hyper cobalt/black

Style: 654433-101

then just for fun i went to nordstrom rack across the street from the easton town center in Columbus, OH and got these...

Onitsuka Tigers

Style # d109l 2516
Color: port wine / birch

for $50... something different, i LOVE them tho

to put the cherry on top, that morning, regardless of their crap website i was able to snag the

UBIQ asics nightshade...... took me 45 min. but i finally got through, so all in all i had an awesome day!!

not much but please rep if you find this helpful, im new here lol

Can we return sneaker that bought from Nike town at Nike outlet??? Thanks. I know someone used to ask but I can't remember didn't think I gonna return something back then.

Went to Wrentham prem. Outlet and this is what they had. I tried to take as many pics as I can since an employee told me no pics. It was like a zoo in there

WRENTHAM PREMIUM OUTLET
(508) 384-1800

FSR on all 3 fk
View media item 1101805View media item 1101807View media item 1101810

Hash wall.. this was the only pair I saw left of fk
View media item 1101813
Misc...
View media item 1101815View media item 1101817

Also went to Merrimac NH prem outlet..
MERRIMAC PREMIUM OUTLET
(603) 424 6755
View media item 1101819
LeBrons all FSR (also at wrentham)
View media item 1101821View media item 1101822View media item 1101823
AM 95JCRD sz9 59.99
View media item 1101825View media item 1101826
Air Flights. Mostly FSR
View media item 1101828

Can an outlet actually do anything about the whole "no pictures" rule or is this just something they say because they don't want to deal with a ton of phone orders? I know when I worked at one we could care less if people took pictures, but I was wondering if there was an actual rule in place about it or if they have an actual right to kick you out of the store for doing it.

Nike SL Update

Zoom Flight 98 $79.99 FSR

Lebron XI Grafftiti      3 x 10.5, 1 x 9.5 $99.99.

Air Max 95 Japan SP various sizes. $79.99

Kobe IX Elite Low sz8.5 $89.99 only 1 in stock -sold

Air Max 90 Japan SP - sz8.5, $79.99  edit: $69.99

Last edited:
Can an outlet actually do anything about the whole "no pictures" rule or is this just something they say because they don't want to deal with a ton of phone orders? I know when I worked at one we could care less if people took pictures, but I was wondering if there was an actual rule in place about it or if they have an actual right to kick you out of the store for doing it.

I think its a dumb thing. I don't see how pics would be a problem smh maybe its just the employee

Nice post on the SL!  I was there last Thursday and they had the Nike Air Max 90 SP Japan for $69.99. ...did they jack up the price to 79.99?  I was also there yesterday but none of those shoes were there.  I realized most of the good stuff tends to come out during the weekdays than weekends.  I figured there's enough foot traffic on weekends, and getting more people in for these hyped shoes..would just make it even worse.  I knew I should have went this morning..just had that feeling.  

I would cop those Lebron XI only if they designed it better as a performance shoe.  No wonder Lebron favors his other models.

Last edited:

Nice post on the SL!  I was there last Thursday and they had the Nike Air Max 90 SP Japan for $69.99. ...did they jack up the price to 79.99?  I was also there yesterday but none of those shoes were there.  I realized most of the good stuff tends to come out during the weekdays than weekends.  I figured there's enough foot traffic on weekends, and getting more people in for these hyped shoes..would just make it even worse.  I knew I should have went this morning..just had that feeling.  
yeah i heard they got a lot of shipments and haven't sorted through all the boxes yet, so I expect more heat to come out this week. The price on the Japan 90s is $69, the Japan 95s are $79. Sorry for the confusion.

I would cop those Lebron XI only if they designed it better as a performance shoe.  No wonder Lebron favors his other models.

but i see you were able to cop a size 12 of those air max 90 japans bruh :tongue: my size too. damnn. 6 days left lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom