OFFICIAL JULY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

clearance stores dont do phone orders anyway right?
I was told I had to wait an extra day for them to do a phone order, but they couldnt hold the item.  Hence why they were sold out the following day, probably wanted the locals to get a fair shot at them (aka resellers).  Im hoping these do continue to pop up at other outlet locations

Had 3 returned at outlet near me too
last thursday kobe ''mamba day'' in size 10 and 11 show up at orange ca. $159.99
probably long gone by now.
so keep an eye in outlet u visit, ask the staff for it too.
never know, might get lucky.

People are returning them, saw 3 at a outlet near me.

[COLOR=#red]No requests
If you wanna know size, PM that certain poster
Please complaining about posts doesn't help the thread, it just adds to the clutter. Use the report button
We all wish @bigj505 was here, but he isn't. Lets move on.
Thank you fellas[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Guna be returning a pair of size 10 blue mirror foams at the MLK nike outlet soon

[COLOR=#red]No requests
If you wanna know size, PM that certain poster
Please complaining about posts doesn't help the thread, it just adds to the clutter. Use the report button
We all wish @bigj505 was here, but he isn't. Lets move on.
Thank you fellas[/COLOR]

I know it's possible to ban someone from just one thread; is it possible to give someone mod privileges over just one thread?

Put me in the game, coach.

laugh.gif
how can they prove that?

Sounds dumb and something they pump out so gullible people eat it up.

If they cared sooooo much about reselling Yeezys would be GRs.
It was posted right next to the register, positioned so it stood out and people could see it.

They definitely wanted it to noticed regardless of the motivation.

Had 3 returned at outlet near me too
People are returning them, saw 3 at a outlet near me.

So I tried to return my blk gold sz 10 print mamba days and they wouldn't take it back because I customized them with kb initials on the tounge. Is that true outlets would let u take back if personalized? Said I have to mail them back to Nike.

Damn. Retail on the Laney 14's was $170. Eastbay just had them on one of their latest Jordan restocks. $45 is a killer price. Resale is around $200-250 on GOAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom