OFFICIAL JULY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! Glad to see people are picking up more than just Nike products at the outlets these days...

@sneakerpYou know. Hey I need a plug, and she needed one too. So it worked out... see what I did there? :nerd:

Sorry let me get back on topic. I've been told by my new reliable source F&F emails will be sent very soon.

I was at the East LA Nike outlet last week and was able to get 2 FF pass from an employee that I was cool with because I'm there so much. i also tried asking one of the manager at the Ontario mills but he said they have not received them yet.

Best bet would be to ask an employee for a pass. Worst the can say is no.

Good luck. Hoping they will have some Kobe 11 this time around.

I was at the East LA Nike outlet last week and was able to get 2 FF pass from an employee that I was cool with because I'm there so much. i also tried asking one of the manager at the Ontario mills but he said they have not received them yet.

Best bet would be to ask an employee for a pass. Worst the can say is no.

Good luck. Hoping they will have some Kobe 11 this time around.

I'll probably stroll though and test my luck. That F & F is clutch.

F&F on the bay for $5 free ship. Not sure why struggle to come up with one or wait on the ficticious email Nike keeps pitching to people who open up Nike+ accounts. If you got one God Bless you if you dont just ebay the ****. 

Can we get back to the posts LOLOL.

Has anyone recieved an email for the F&F yet. I still havent gotten nothing
Just checked my email for the last swoosh pass, it came the week of (just a few days before it started), so hopefully we'll get them in our emails early to mid next week.

Oops my bad forgot to list the place. Philadelphia premium outlets. Penny pack was like 200, 97 pack was 300

I can't wait to receive these Friends & Family cards. I'm going straight to the Nike Clearance Store in Centralia. 

Nike at orange the block is pretty lit today. they got a bunch of samples all 21 each. They got the all black magista and blue ten is flyknit for 21 each. They also have the pro stepper for 24 bucks

can you link me to that ebay post
I did a search on Ebay. The seller had them priced at $8 so I offered him $5 for 5 and he accepted. I believe he sold out. His ebay page said 240+ sold in 24 hours. so they must have been flying

Check your local clearance stores. Potomac Mills has the Jordan alternative 87 2's. $129.99 plus an extra 20% off. I only see size 9.5-11.

I knew the letterman 1's would hit outlets glad i waited! Going to have to check my local outlet for em.

I was actually thinking the same thing a couple weeks ago. Steady waiting for the lettermans to hit the outlets. I instead checked ebay last week and found my size for $120 shipped. Either way, check both options. They're for sure going for under retail right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom