OFFICIAL JULY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colorado Mills barely did not have anything noteworthy when I was there. Some training gear for 50% off, but mostly just compression shirts or drifit. The shoe selection was lackluster to say the least. If you are in Colorado, I'd try castle rock or Loveland.

Locust Grove, GA had no additional discounts on clearance or hash, and a very underwhelming selection. I have had some great finds here in the past but I was so let down after stopping by, I decided to head back home instead of pressing on to some of the outlets north of ATL.

They didon't have a FSR of Kobe XI Last Emperors, a couple of LeBron XIII's for $89.99/99.99, and a fee KD8's for the around the same prices (Hunts Hill and another I can't recall).

The redeeming deal of the trip ended up being at the PacSun outlet. They had Buy 1, Get 3 Free on blue dotted clearance apparel; got some nice extended tee's that are normally $20-25/ea, 4 for $26.

Can anyone comment on how Nike Assist is supposed to work?  I went to the NIke Clearance Store in VA and asked if they had any soccer cleats.  The employee said since they switched to a clearance store he hasn't seen any but offered to order me anything through the assist app on his device at the lowest price for any of the colorways so if something cheap wasn't in stock in my size in that color he offered to adjust the price of a different colorway that was in stock on Assist but not in stock in the store to that lower price. I ended up getting a good deal on a pair of cleats.  

As far as in store it was hit or miss.  They did have navy blue tech fleece shorts for $30 and and tech fleece pants in royal blue/black for $40 and black/gray camo for $49 (all $ before F&F).  They had some Air Max 2016 prints for $100 before F&F.
Thats sorta how it work. The employee was looking out for you. The item is supposed to be in the stores inventory for them to order via assist and get the lowest price. Doesnt have to be your size but has to be that particular style. 

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/article/nike-store-assist/a_id/56822

Thats sorta how it work. The employee was looking out for you. The item is supposed to be in the stores inventory for them to order via assist and get the lowest price. Doesnt have to be your size but has to be that particular style. 

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/article/nike-store-assist/a_id/56822
Ah so I'm understanding that matching the lower price of the same style but different color was going slightly above and beyond.

Thanks for the info. 

Confirm if you successfully used your F&F passes on any retros. Some are being denied when other stores are allowing so. Make sure your offers are fair to utilize these passes.
was able to use my f&f pass when I bought the aqua viii's today at gilroy. No issues at all.

Nike Great Mall

Great Mall, 447 Great Mall Dr #484, Milpitas, CA 95035

408-942-6457

10AM-9PM PST

Scattered sizes of the Kobe X Rose Gold on the hash wall for $179.99.  No size 11.5 or 12 for sure.

Saw a Jordan XX Playoff size 11 on the hash wall for $159.99.  Your money your choice.

They let me use my $5 survey coupon on top of the 30% off which was nice.

Sorry for the poor quality photos, the blue ones are the Free Flyknit 4.0(?) and $59.99.

Other noteworthy shoes, please excuse the poor pictures.

Seattle premium was pretty weak, sweater VIIs in a FSR for $129.99. The same flyknit magistas as some of the previous posts for $99.99. Also have kobe xi elite easter in a FSR for $159.99 was gonna use my F&F coupon on the kobe xi asg since they had a FSR two days ago but apparently a reseller came through and bought them all yesterday.. one of the employees said they still have a size 10 left if anyone is interested and nearby.

What else did south Chicago have, thinking of making a trip

Sweater VII's, Kyrie 2s in the GR Duke and Christmas colorway, Lebron XIII's in the outlet exclusive maroon cw, scattered sizes of the green 4Lab1s on the hash wall, scattered sizes of both the black and orange XX9.

I need the Kobe last emperors and I have the email but am nowhere near a location that has 'em ... they won't do phone orders either smh.

Philadelphia Premium outlet in Pa...... Was the Tech knit fleece grey and blue hoodies(179) and the dark grey,regular grey and blue tech knit crew shirts(129) and the shorts (109)and the tshirts(100) also they have the regular black full tech fleece suit (89,70)in grey and black.Dress your kicks up peeps. dudes that wear fake kicks don't grab this stuff so show them how to stunt!

I need the Kobe last emperors and I have the email but am nowhere near a location that has 'em ... they won't do phone orders either smh.
 Same here I am gonna try the Woodburn, Oregon outlet and hope for the best . I really was hoping to get those. ​

MLK Portland: Nothing too special. They had a Lebron 11 Christmas pair on hash. They also have the usual J's (Aquas, 3peat, etc.)

Off topic, but the regional forums don't really respond:

What are the best outlets to visit in Portland and on the way to Seattle.

Headed there next week and want to make the most of my trip

A Nike athlete had me sign up for the supposed Friends and Family but I havent received anything. So frustrating.

Off topic, but the regional forums don't really respond

There's Woodburn which is south of Portland. Outlet in Portland on MLK. BUT halfway to Seattle is the Nike Clearance store in Centralia right off the 5.

Last edited:
The north and south Las Vegas didn't have anything different from what you see on here. But I did walk out the north Las Vegas store with a pair of cement (white elephant) 1's and two pairs of fleece shorts for $100 after the 30%

And at the north store I saw someone find the color changing air max 1's
I feel like at that store they slowly being out heat for the wall. Because I didn't see those 1's when I went to look and before I left I checked again and found the 1's

Last edited:
Off topic, but the regional forums don't really respond:

Woodburn, Oregon: Its about an hour south of Portland but they have a large outlet mall there.   1001 N Arney RD. Woodburn Or, 97071

In Portland: Nike Community Store (its an outlet) off of MLK.     2650 NE M L King Blvd. Portland OR 97212

Centralia, WA: There is a clearance store. Hit or miss but the prices are very nice.  140 W High St. Centralia, WA 98531

NFS
447 Great Mall Dr, Ste 484
Milpitas, CA 95035
(408) 942-6457

Lebron Soilder X black/gum
Kyrie 2 "Cavs" size 12
Sock Darts in blue and orange
Multicolor Racers

30 - 50% compression dri fit gear racks and two racks of your normal clearance apparel.

Confirm first. You know how much foot traffic to expect there. Their service is #1 out here in the Bay so try phone orders and holds.

NFS
1600 Saratoga Ave
San Jose, CA 95129
(408) 374-4147

- Jordan 8 Retro "Champagne and Confetti" sizes 8 and 12 $250
- Tech tights down to a good deal with F&F
- Same apparel deals

Call and confirm before driving and dealing with Saratoga (Westgate). Their service has dropped ten fold in that store--it's uncalled for.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom