OFFICIAL JULY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shout out to the ones giving out the passes they did not use. I went three times in Vegas and ate!
Probably saved about $200 bucks in total
Glad I won in the tables too haha

For those that missed out on the F&F, try talking to Nike Customer Service.

I went on chat just to ask about how they distribute the coupons and the rep gave me a 20% off code for Nike.com that expires in January.

Does anyone know if they will allow phone orders for the Air Jordan KO Blk/Rd. Need those and Tanger in Terrell, TX had absolute trash.

Already used nike chat no help there. Asking for an individual who has already experience phone orders this weeke for this shoes. If all you have to say is look at post then thanks but no thanks don't require your assistance
You can start by looking at the previous posts, they were posted in several within the past few pages. Or use Nike chat.

Do you have the style number? Call stores and have an associate narrow down a list of stores that may have the item, call those stores, and hope it's in physical inventory before placing a phone order.

Never easy to chase items but repeating this method, consistent Nike chat inquiries, and being resourceful will benefit you when thread info has been exhausted.

Thanks for the help jkitty jkitty

NCS
1275 Marina Blvd
San Leandro, CA 94577
(510) 483-3650

"Normal" line of business here--as in fair distribution of product availability (so may be worth the visit throughout the day/week).

If you missed out of F&F over the weekend, you can continue to visit stores as 30% apparel racks are out there and $19 and up and promos are available. Good selection of shorts just stocked at $19.99, more tech fleece pants/sweaters in black scattered, but no additional off shoes.

Confirm post F&F promos in area.

NFS
447 Great Mall Dr, Ste 484
Milpitas, CA 95035
(408) 942-6457

Jordan retro 10s $134
HyperRev 2016 white/gold size 9.5 $79
HyperRev 2016 omega blue size 8.5 $79

In the back: Jordan retro 9,10, 11 low navy/gum
In the front: Jordan retro 8 chrome size 9.5

NCS
1275 Marina Blvd
San Leandro, CA 94577
(510) 483-3650

Update:

Jordan Retro 1 high black/grey/cement size 9 $99

NFS
447 Great Mall Dr, Ste 484
Milpitas, CA 95035
(408) 942-6457

Jordan retro 10s $134
HyperRev 2016 white/gold size 9.5 $79
HyperRev 2016 omega blue size 8.5 $79

In the back: Jordan retro 9,10, 11 low navy/gum
In the front: Jordan retro 8 chrome size 9.5

NCS
1275 Marina Blvd
San Leandro, CA 94577
(510) 483-3650

Update:

Jordan Retro 1 high black/grey/cement size 9 $99

Which Jordan 10"s ?

Lebron 12s will show up in outlets. And why do peeps keep suggesting to place a phone order when phone orders are NO MORE?

Lebron 12s will show up in outlets. And why do peeps keep suggesting to place a phone order when phone orders are NO MORE?

LJ XII's will be updated. Phone orders are still available per store discretion, store traffic, and individual circumstances. Phone orders were placed as recently as F&F Sunday.

Let's not further discuss this but contact your local store for phone order info and update as we go.

Thanks

Some outlets aren't chip ready. When they fully transition to CHIP readers...it'll be done.

There will be a lot of bat signals going off when that happens.

The thread should probably be locked when it happens because I can foresee a lot of whining on both sides of the argument.

Why lock the thread I like outlet updates regardless of phone orders. I live about 90 minutes away from 3 outlets. Johnson Creek, Aurora, Rosemont, and S Chicago (2 hrs). I appreciate the updates becausthey keep me from making pointless road trips. Besides the outlets threads are one of the best things about NT

Why lock the thread I like outlet updates regardless of phone orders. I live about 90 minutes away from 3 outlets. Johnson Creek, Aurora, Rosemont, and S Chicago (2 hrs). I appreciate the updates becausthey keep me from making pointless road trips. Besides the outlets threads are one of the best things about NT

As long as ONE PERSON benefits from this thread, it will continue until there are zero thread views (90,000 views this month so far). This thread will continue for those who benefit and for those who do not benefit will jump ship.

Don't forgot, a thread is as successful as its contributors and any info is better than no info.

As long as ONE PERSON benefits from this thread, it will continue until there are zero thread views (90,000 views this month so far). This thread will continue for those who benefit and for those who do not benefit will jump ship.

Don't forgot, a thread is as successful as its contributors and any info is better than no info.

Well said.

Im all for helping...just looking out for my out of towners.

Thanks again for the prestos, boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom