OFFICIAL July 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. HEAT

i think the yeezys never hit the outlets. my cousin went to SF bay this weekend and looked at the outlets over there because some kid on craigslist who livedin the SFbayarea has a bgrade yeezy for sale.. but call all the nike outlets and one guy who works at a Factory said that the Bgrade yeezys were sold with theAgrade yeezys and the " Y " lacelock is missing for the bgrades.

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

i think the yeezys never hit the outlets. my cousin went to SF bay this weekend and looked at the outlets over there because some kid on craigslist who lived in the SFbayarea has a bgrade yeezy for sale.. but call all the nike outlets and one guy who works at a Factory said that the Bgrade yeezys were sold with the Agrade yeezys and the " Y " lacelock is missing for the bgrades.
You believe everything you're told, huh...

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

i think the yeezys never hit the outlets. my cousin went to SF bay this weekend and looked at the outlets over there because some kid on craigslist who lived in the SFbayarea has a bgrade yeezy for sale.. but call all the nike outlets and one guy who works at a Factory said that the Bgrade yeezys were sold with the Agrade yeezys and the " Y " lacelock is missing for the bgrades.
No i don't believe everything. im just saying what i heard.

In the weirdest pick up of my life, I ended up getting the white/lava/black Air Tech Challenges for $5.70, yes for the price of a combo at McDonald's, igot a pair of ATCs...Let me explain though. I got a $20 off certificate from FinishLine for their Players thing, so i headed to my nearest FinishLine. I lookaround and see the white/lava ATCs...They were $44.99, but had a blue sticker and were 50%..so they were originally $22.50, then deduct $20 and add taxes, cameout to $5.70..weird, but i love them.So check out Finishlines for the ATCs

Angel

My store in Williamsburg has both of these (the kidds are on hash wall though) and I'm glad I waited on both of these b/c I paid like $20 for the Kidds and$30 for the 96's.....

We also have the grey 96's as well and b/c my store doesn't really have anything else besides shox and other runners I may get the grey 96's as acomp.

Originally Posted by air max 87

damm tried usin nike find for black prestos, nuttin
frown.gif

the black prestos are on swoosh for like $51 i think .

I'm not lucky enough to have a swoosh of course if someone does
nerd.gif
(tip added)

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

My store in Williamsburg has both of these (the kidds are on hash wall though) and I'm glad I waited on both of these b/c I paid like $20 for the Kidds and $30 for the 96's.....

We also have the grey 96's as well and b/c my store doesn't really have anything else besides shox and other runners I may get the grey 96's as a comp.
was this over the weekend when they were having a sale? if so what's the regular price?

Originally Posted by jcliz

Also, for those of you looking for the OG Air Max 1 red/white/gray colorway, Sole Classics in Columbus, OH has them in stock and ready to ship: http://www.soleclassics.com/wordpress/.
Thanks for the info, jcliz. I slept on these this weekend and wasn't about to pay an extra $50 to get these shipped from HK. Sole Classicshooked me up with two pairs of 11s for $235 shipped. They quoted me a price of $110 plus an additional $10 for shipping to the midwest, $15 for two pairs. Sounded like they still had one pair of 11s as of this afternoon. No size 11.5 though
frown.gif

Nike outlet sawgrass mills....... i went on friday but i couldnt get anything or get online this weekend due to a emergency.

THEY had the...
Red nike prestos 59.99 FSR
Thanks, FREAKSHOW! I was kinda pissed that I didn't jump on these when they went on sale on NDC. When I called this afternoon they said theystill had a FSR. Now I'm waiting on the blacks and blues like everyone else
nerd.gif

Thanks again, everyone!
pimp.gif

does anyone have any MLK or Woodburn updates in Oregon? I dont normally ask for updates but im headed to Portland in a couple hours and wanted to check somethings while im back on the old home turf. Havent been back for a while so im looking forward to it.

Has there ever been Bgrade Penny 1/2 Cents!? Or ne1 spot ne 1/2 cent bgrades!
if so plz help meout with info!

Air Jordan Flight Club seems to have a FSR of the quickstrike XX3's that released (Motorsports, UNC, Chicago) if anyone is interested

hey guys this is for the tri-state area the foot action in the franklin mills mall is the place the have a great selection of 95's and they get everyjordan release date shoe,you guys should check it out

You need invites for AJ flight club right? Can someone check a size 12 in the Chicago 23s on there.

Tanger had these....

af107_pre_blk_cerise.jpg

af107_pre_nyc_org.jpg

They also had 2 pairs of lunar trainers sz 13 19.99 on the hashwalls.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

He probably is right. I bought b-grade 11's from Transit in nyc and Michael K had them as well. Came in the orange box and everything like theoutlets.

Okay so I saw on the last page that these Jordan VIII's
aj8_w_ice_sil_org.jpg

were on sale at the milipitas outlet in California for $14.99.
I called them earlier today to see if they had a size 12, she said they were all sold out but had size 11 and 13. I then asked her if she could do a inventorylocater to find somewhere that had a size 12 she did and gave me two different stores. I called the first one and the woman said they had them in a 12 but theywere $49.99. I asked her if she could do a price match at the other store and she did, In the end I told her that I used nike find for free shipping like theemployee at the Milipitas store told me to do and the total came to 14.99 shipped. Just giving people the heads up, I hope this helps hopefully this sameproccess will work for someone else who wants these.

Tanger had these....

af107_pre_blk_cerise.jpg

af107_pre_nyc_org.jpg

which tanger? alabama or ny?
ok i figured it out and they only have 10.5's and 14's in the orange didnt inquire about the blk/pnk

killer deal on those women's VIII's, and grown men sizes at that! nice work.

also, you don't need an invite for flight club, just google it and you can figure out how to get an account. the invite thing is just some gimmick to makeit seem more exclusive than it really is.

Back
Top Bottom