Official JULY 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off July 8-11

Would somebody help me out with some AJKO's in white/red size 8.5 and ship them to Germany? I need a pair for a good price and I would pay the shipping too. 

Would somebody help me out with some AJKO's in white/red size 8.5 and ship them to Germany? I need a pair for a good price and I would pay the shipping too. 

I think the volt uptempos are $50 at Myrtle Beach and the Black/Red are $55.  I think they had a couple of other colors.  Not sure
on prices but I know one of them was higher than these.  Scattered sizes I think.  Some were on hash wall, others were not.

Anyone know if the Pacman trainer SCs are around anywhere anymore?  Going home to TN, anyone got a PF update?

I think the volt uptempos are $50 at Myrtle Beach and the Black/Red are $55.  I think they had a couple of other colors.  Not sure
on prices but I know one of them was higher than these.  Scattered sizes I think.  Some were on hash wall, others were not.

Anyone know if the Pacman trainer SCs are around anywhere anymore?  Going home to TN, anyone got a PF update?

Deer Park has motorsport 6 rings in a fsr for 109.99. debated about coppen on the F&F but decided not too
eyes.gif

Deer Park has motorsport 6 rings in a fsr for 109.99. debated about coppen on the F&F but decided not too
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by elrodo33

lebanon clearence store had those and all black alpha 1's wit the grey bottoms.they also had wht/purple/gold nike zoom kobe v for 59.99 call for sizes.

Originally Posted by elrodo33

lebanon clearence store had those and all black alpha 1's wit the grey bottoms.they also had wht/purple/gold nike zoom kobe v for 59.99 call for sizes.

Allen outlets near Dallas Tx, had the Motorsports 6 rings as well plenty of large sizes. A lot of those air max maxim 1+ all pink, all purple, all blue, 3m with neon green were pretty nice) these were at least one in each size on hash wall

Also had the am95s similar styles on hash wall as well

For those looking for the air max 24 7 I saw the all black with green bottoms there too, a lot of them were on display.

No elite basketball socks
frown.gif
the search continues to find something to stop the blister/callous buildup on my forefoot and inner side of big toes

Also had most of the AJ1 alphas like the recently mentioned, and trainer SCs FSRs

Allen outlets near Dallas Tx, had the Motorsports 6 rings as well plenty of large sizes. A lot of those air max maxim 1+ all pink, all purple, all blue, 3m with neon green were pretty nice) these were at least one in each size on hash wall

Also had the am95s similar styles on hash wall as well

For those looking for the air max 24 7 I saw the all black with green bottoms there too, a lot of them were on display.

No elite basketball socks
frown.gif
the search continues to find something to stop the blister/callous buildup on my forefoot and inner side of big toes

Also had most of the AJ1 alphas like the recently mentioned, and trainer SCs FSRs

^ elite socks have restocked at NIketowns...

Camarillo had NOTHING good

just some Bgrade Red Carpets in 11.5 and 13 missing extra laces, and some stains stilll at 130

only copped a Man U jersey for $25 and Jordan 2009s for $42 after the F&F

^ elite socks have restocked at NIketowns...

Camarillo had NOTHING good

just some Bgrade Red Carpets in 11.5 and 13 missing extra laces, and some stains stilll at 130

only copped a Man U jersey for $25 and Jordan 2009s for $42 after the F&F

Ontario Mills, CA Outlet:

Air Jordan 1 Phat Premier RED - 59.97
Air Jordan 1 Phat Premier BLUE - 49.97
Air MAX Uptempo Blk/Silver - 74.97
Air MAX Uptempo Blk/Red- 74.97
Air MAX Uptempo White/Blue- 89.97
Air Max 90 Grey/Purple - 59.97

Bunch of Air Trainer 1's- 89.97
Bunch of Air Trainer SC 2010 - 89.97

Ontario Mills, CA Outlet:

Air Jordan 1 Phat Premier RED - 59.97
Air Jordan 1 Phat Premier BLUE - 49.97
Air MAX Uptempo Blk/Silver - 74.97
Air MAX Uptempo Blk/Red- 74.97
Air MAX Uptempo White/Blue- 89.97
Air Max 90 Grey/Purple - 59.97

Bunch of Air Trainer 1's- 89.97
Bunch of Air Trainer SC 2010 - 89.97

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

fd125b0e2c9c7a93446114569139a8a61d16ad0.pjpg
MN, 507-451-9133
WA,360-736-7434
WI, 920-699-4950

and guy I talked to told me many more colors of the kobe v's will hit outlets in the next 2 weeks for my kobe v fans.

All the GR Kobe Vs are $99.99 at footaction, copped del sols, inlines and playoffs for $165 with the employee sale!

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

fd125b0e2c9c7a93446114569139a8a61d16ad0.pjpg
MN, 507-451-9133
WA,360-736-7434
WI, 920-699-4950

and guy I talked to told me many more colors of the kobe v's will hit outlets in the next 2 weeks for my kobe v fans.

All the GR Kobe Vs are $99.99 at footaction, copped del sols, inlines and playoffs for $165 with the employee sale!

www.findthegoldmine.com

Received in some new stock over the past week, tons more coming soon.

Nike Air Max 90 Infrared
am90inf2010.jpg

Jordan VI Retro Motorsports
ajvimotor.jpg

Jordan 12 Retro Playoff
ajxiiplay.jpg

Jordan 11 Retro Anniversary
ajxiwht.jpg

Adidas ZX 700 Boat Yoda
yodyzx.jpg

COUPON CODE "10OFF" STILL GOOD UNTIL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT FOR 10% YOUR ENTIRE ORDER AT THE GOLD MINE.

Back
Top Bottom