Official JULY 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off July 8-11

someone previously reported that NR had jordan 2010s...though they didn't report the exact location. i called a bunch of NRs today trying to find the 2010s, but no luck yet. will keep trying and let yall know.

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

I seen some black/green 1/2 cents for $50 at the marshall's across from fox hills mall.

ive been waiting for marshalls to clearance these, theyve just been sitting on shelves, so i got excited when i saw your post and ran up the street to my local marshalls, but they're still @ $99.99.  does anyone know how marshalls works theyre mark downs? do all stores get the same mark down info?

I seen some black/green 1/2 cents for $50 at the marshall's across from fox hills mall.

ive been waiting for marshalls to clearance these, theyve just been sitting on shelves, so i got excited when i saw your post and ran up the street to my local marshalls, but they're still @ $99.99.  does anyone know how marshalls works theyre mark downs? do all stores get the same mark down info?

^from my experience with Marshal's, I don't se mark downs till there's only one or two pair and they give it a slight mark down and sit the shoes on the clearance wall without the box.

^from my experience with Marshal's, I don't se mark downs till there's only one or two pair and they give it a slight mark down and sit the shoes on the clearance wall without the box.

Just called San Leandro...no-go on using the coupon over the phone.

If Nike really wants to liquidate this stuff, it needs to open a Clearance store in the NYC area or ship some of the stock from around the country to here.

If Nike really wants to liquidate this stuff, it needs to open a Clearance store in the NYC area or ship some of the stock from around the country to here.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Seriously need to open one up in NYC. They also need to open up a Dr.Jays outlet like they had back in the days. I remember getting some great deals from the one in Steinway like lebrons for 40, safari dunks for 30, 180's for 20, Jordans for 40-60, total max uptempo's, vandals, am90's and more. Everything was priced 20-40 except for Jordans which were 60. I remember dude's coming in buying up fsr and putting it in flight club.

They have those 2009 neons at ntny marked down forgot the price though.

Btw lacelocked has spacejams for 235 7.5-9.5 cheapest I seen online,

SPACE JAM 

Seriously need to open one up in NYC. They also need to open up a Dr.Jays outlet like they had back in the days. I remember getting some great deals from the one in Steinway like lebrons for 40, safari dunks for 30, 180's for 20, Jordans for 40-60, total max uptempo's, vandals, am90's and more. Everything was priced 20-40 except for Jordans which were 60. I remember dude's coming in buying up fsr and putting it in flight club.

They have those 2009 neons at ntny marked down forgot the price though.

Btw lacelocked has spacejams for 235 7.5-9.5 cheapest I seen online,

SPACE JAM 

Originally Posted by moorevisual

Deer Park, NY - (631) 242-3014

nike-air-trainer-sc-2010-auburn-2.jpg

Nike Trainer SC 2010 (FSR) - $69.99
check Nike Town's for these, some stores have them for $59.97, Atlanta and NYC for sure

sm386484102.gif
sm386484001.gif
sm386484101.gif

$59.98 a piece at Finishline.

SUMMER10 for $10 off $60 or SUMMER20 for $20 off $100 if you order more crap.

Deer Park, NY - (631) 242-3014

nike-air-trainer-sc-2010-auburn-2.jpg

Nike Trainer SC 2010 (FSR) - $69.99
check Nike Town's for these, some stores have them for $59.97, Atlanta and NYC for sure

sm386484102.gif
sm386484001.gif
sm386484101.gif

$59.98 a piece at Finishline.

SUMMER10 for $10 off $60 or SUMMER20 for $20 off $100 if you order more crap.

the cat at the register in smithfield had to call the manager to ask if ti was ok to use the coupon since it was printed out and not like the one he held up, cat at the register and manager were extremely cool as usual in smithfield though

those Nike Trainer SC 2010 pictured above were $60.33 with the coupom, they got a FSR

red high top dunks made it to the wall for 39.99 (they are all leather, unlike the orange ones which had a mesh base)

white/burgend AF1 low - 74.99
white purple AF1 Mid - 79.99

the cat at the register in smithfield had to call the manager to ask if ti was ok to use the coupon since it was printed out and not like the one he held up, cat at the register and manager were extremely cool as usual in smithfield though

those Nike Trainer SC 2010 pictured above were $60.33 with the coupom, they got a FSR

red high top dunks made it to the wall for 39.99 (they are all leather, unlike the orange ones which had a mesh base)

white/burgend AF1 low - 74.99
white purple AF1 Mid - 79.99

carbonsilver is tripping

i was there last week and theyve been sitting there for a few weeks now

i live a few blocks from there

theyre 99.99

theyre on a rack that says 49.99, but that rack has the 1/2 cents and some football cleats or baseball cleats

the cleats are clearly marked 49.99, and the 1/2 cents are CLEARLY marked 99.99

carbonsilver is tripping

i was there last week and theyve been sitting there for a few weeks now

i live a few blocks from there

theyre 99.99

theyre on a rack that says 49.99, but that rack has the 1/2 cents and some football cleats or baseball cleats

the cleats are clearly marked 49.99, and the 1/2 cents are CLEARLY marked 99.99

keep a look out.. marshalls has Powerweb techfit tanks in XLT and 2XLT if anyone sees a Large or Medium let me know please

keep a look out.. marshalls has Powerweb techfit tanks in XLT and 2XLT if anyone sees a Large or Medium let me know please

Back
Top Bottom