Official July 2011 Pick-Up Post: No Pic Quoting!

Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

Originally Posted by bAyArEaFliP

Nice set, Raf.
smokin.gif
I'm thinking about those other 2 cws as well.
Thanks bro. I see you grabbed them as well. Make sure to get the Rudy Gay's if you do. Best out of the bunch.
My local HOH re-stocked my size...
25s8z7b.jpg

Thanks for your advice, Raf.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

Originally Posted by bAyArEaFliP

Nice set, Raf.
smokin.gif
I'm thinking about those other 2 cws as well.
Thanks bro. I see you grabbed them as well. Make sure to get the Rudy Gay's if you do. Best out of the bunch.
My local HOH re-stocked my size...
25s8z7b.jpg

Thanks for your advice, Raf.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by flores

Picked these up not too long ago....love them..I was surprised they actually held up at kixpo..
nerd.gif
 Schumachers... didn't expect to see those here... 

Originally Posted by flores

Picked these up not too long ago....love them..I was surprised they actually held up at kixpo..
nerd.gif
 Schumachers... didn't expect to see those here... 

Got these today, very clean shoe... Should hold me over until I go pickup my xi i.e. lows tomorrow... Just had to buy something today
eyes.gif
I swear shoes are an addiction.

Well the UPS guy just dropped these off... Yes, I know I need to clean my screen
nerd.gif

Got these today, very clean shoe... Should hold me over until I go pickup my xi i.e. lows tomorrow... Just had to buy something today
eyes.gif
I swear shoes are an addiction.

Well the UPS guy just dropped these off... Yes, I know I need to clean my screen
nerd.gif

Rare, limited edition craft beer is the new rare, limited edition kicks. At least for me it is...where's my beer geeks at?!?

jtavmf.jpg

from L to R (all 750 ml bombers): Dogfish Head Fort (2009 vintage!), Dogfish Head Red & White (2009 vintage!), Brooklyn Brewery Local 2, Dogfish Head Namaste (gotta love friends and fam on the east coast who will trade beers!)

b3o5f4.jpg

from L to R (all 750 ml bombers): Boulevard Brewing Two Jokers Double Wit 2011, Boulevard Brewing Saison-Brett 2011 (three bottles, currently the #2 ranked Saison in the world according to Beer Advocate!)

Not pictured...two 750 ml bombers of Boulevard Brewing Imperial Stout 2011.

STOKED!

Rare, limited edition craft beer is the new rare, limited edition kicks. At least for me it is...where's my beer geeks at?!?

jtavmf.jpg

from L to R (all 750 ml bombers): Dogfish Head Fort (2009 vintage!), Dogfish Head Red & White (2009 vintage!), Brooklyn Brewery Local 2, Dogfish Head Namaste (gotta love friends and fam on the east coast who will trade beers!)

b3o5f4.jpg

from L to R (all 750 ml bombers): Boulevard Brewing Two Jokers Double Wit 2011, Boulevard Brewing Saison-Brett 2011 (three bottles, currently the #2 ranked Saison in the world according to Beer Advocate!)

Not pictured...two 750 ml bombers of Boulevard Brewing Imperial Stout 2011.

STOKED!

Back
Top Bottom