Official July 2011 Pick-Up Post: No Pic Quoting!

Originally Posted by OG2345

No shoes this time, but came up on a sweet deal for this authentic pick-up with free shorts for $45...ready to drive down to SD tomorrow to see Guadalajara get dismantled.
laugh.gif

nice picks ups everyone!
pimp.gif

Nice jersey, he was at UCLA yesterday.  Real Madrid is practicing there.  He maybe signed 2 things.  Xabi was the only one who walked around and signed stuff.

Originally Posted by OG2345

No shoes this time, but came up on a sweet deal for this authentic pick-up with free shorts for $45...ready to drive down to SD tomorrow to see Guadalajara get dismantled.
laugh.gif

nice picks ups everyone!
pimp.gif

Nice jersey, he was at UCLA yesterday.  Real Madrid is practicing there.  He maybe signed 2 things.  Xabi was the only one who walked around and signed stuff.

YO! ^ Both fitteds are ill. Dodgers say Brooklyn on the back or MLB logo?
Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Cal Tjader "Solar Heat" and Bob James "Sign of the Times"

pimp.gif

Jewel AF1's
pimp.gif

'94 AJII's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ty, I dig where you're coming from. I particularly couldn't get with the lows once they altered the heel. But II's are STILL my favorite in the AJ sig line so I take what I can. The midsoles on '94's (and God knows OG) will disintegrate in your hands. So... is what it is.
ohwell.gif

DF!!!

YO! ^ Both fitteds are ill. Dodgers say Brooklyn on the back or MLB logo?
Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Cal Tjader "Solar Heat" and Bob James "Sign of the Times"

pimp.gif

Jewel AF1's
pimp.gif

'94 AJII's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ty, I dig where you're coming from. I particularly couldn't get with the lows once they altered the heel. But II's are STILL my favorite in the AJ sig line so I take what I can. The midsoles on '94's (and God knows OG) will disintegrate in your hands. So... is what it is.
ohwell.gif

DF!!!

^Nice Brooklyn Dodgers cap, now I need one.....Usual PX pickups.....KD3's for $18 (75% off) and a Jackie Robinson Brooklyn Dodgers jersey for $14.  Now I just need the Jackie Robinson Griffey Swingman remixes.

^Nice Brooklyn Dodgers cap, now I need one.....Usual PX pickups.....KD3's for $18 (75% off) and a Jackie Robinson Brooklyn Dodgers jersey for $14.  Now I just need the Jackie Robinson Griffey Swingman remixes.

Back
Top Bottom