Official July 2011 Pick-Up Post: No Pic Quoting!

CT Low First String
30iak4n.jpg

Air Woven
2rqj7rk.jpg

AF1 Womens
2ufpt3r.jpg

Wings + Horns Bush Pant
33dhyqr.jpg

Wings + Horns Chino
23sc8zt.jpg

Levi's LVC 1947 501
3486gav.jpg

CT Low First String
30iak4n.jpg

Air Woven
2rqj7rk.jpg

AF1 Womens
2ufpt3r.jpg

Wings + Horns Bush Pant
33dhyqr.jpg

Wings + Horns Chino
23sc8zt.jpg

Levi's LVC 1947 501
3486gav.jpg

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Acquired.
nice pickup on the LG3 ray!! hey did you think they are still rather stiff compared to the LG1?  they are a little softer than the LG2 though...i just didnt like them that much to make me want to jump on them.  i love the mid foot lace strap but the cushioning still is stiff to me compared to my LG1.

Thanks, Drew! Yeah, they're pretty stiff compared to the LG1. I feel the same way about the midfoot lace strap! They have the best "lockdown" fit of all Lunars thus far, imo. However, they don't top the Eclipse in the aesthetic department lol, and I doubt they'll surpass the LT in the performance department.

Finished up both pairs earlier...
2no9yg.png

Kal & Chris: Thanks, fellas!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Acquired.
nice pickup on the LG3 ray!! hey did you think they are still rather stiff compared to the LG1?  they are a little softer than the LG2 though...i just didnt like them that much to make me want to jump on them.  i love the mid foot lace strap but the cushioning still is stiff to me compared to my LG1.

Thanks, Drew! Yeah, they're pretty stiff compared to the LG1. I feel the same way about the midfoot lace strap! They have the best "lockdown" fit of all Lunars thus far, imo. However, they don't top the Eclipse in the aesthetic department lol, and I doubt they'll surpass the LT in the performance department.

Finished up both pairs earlier...
2no9yg.png

Kal & Chris: Thanks, fellas!

Back
Top Bottom