Official July 2011 Pick-Up Post: No Pic Quoting!

Nice stuff everybody

Nike Toronto Tee's

2qn5h8x.jpg

Told myself i wasnt gonna buy/collect shoes anymore, i felt depressed when i stop collecting. 8 months later, here i am with a new stuff, regret sellin all them heats
I had: Kamikazes n Yeezy, older jays or wutever.

Older shoes , iss SN in used for the tag
33faic0.jpg

The new Pickup, these 2 for the week, and another 1 comin
2qizlhi.jpg

Hit me up if u got OG DS jordans, ill cop.

Told myself i wasnt gonna buy/collect shoes anymore, i felt depressed when i stop collecting. 8 months later, here i am with a new stuff, regret sellin all them heats
I had: Kamikazes n Yeezy, older jays or wutever.

Older shoes , iss SN in used for the tag
33faic0.jpg

The new Pickup, these 2 for the week, and another 1 comin
2qizlhi.jpg

Hit me up if u got OG DS jordans, ill cop.

Originally Posted by JRen

appreciate it guys the guy i picked them up also has the black and blue orlando colorway that have been worn slightly.im trying to talk him into selling them to me as well.
@CBROOKS3 it was when he wore the one red and one blue but i think it was in the 04 all star game

I am completely positive he wore two different colors in 03, maybe he was wearing the twos that year though.
Now you have me second guessing, I am thinking he might have just switched at halftime.

appreciate it guys the guy i picked them up also has the black and blue orlando colorway that have been worn slightly.im trying to talk him into selling them to me as well.
@CBROOKS3 it was when he wore the one red and one blue but i think it was in the 04 all star game

I am completely positive he wore two different colors in 03, maybe he was wearing the twos that year though.
Now you have me second guessing, I am thinking he might have just switched at halftime.

The year he wore the 3s he rocked the two different colors at the same time

The 2s im pretty sure he just did in patent blue for the asg. The patent reds came out later with a few others for the USA fiba basketball thing they had in the summer if I'm not mistaken

The year he wore the 3s he rocked the two different colors at the same time

The 2s im pretty sure he just did in patent blue for the asg. The patent reds came out later with a few others for the USA fiba basketball thing they had in the summer if I'm not mistaken

Kal: The last time we chatted I told you I was going for a 2 month vacation in the P.I.
But I made it 3.5 months and now im still recovering from my splurging.

zspzkp.jpg

Kal: The last time we chatted I told you I was going for a 2 month vacation in the P.I.
But I made it 3.5 months and now im still recovering from my splurging.

zspzkp.jpg

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

The 03 game he did change his t mac 2s from the red to blue or vise versa and in 04 he wore oppisite shoes with the 3s

Back
Top Bottom